Happy Friday! I am particularly excited for this weekend as Sunday evening I leave for Paris! I am over there taking a lot of meetings and thrilled to be staying at two apartments from the Haven In and Paris for Rent team to get more familiar with their service for future Paris, Perfected recommendations.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Built out a Frequently Asked Questions page for Paris, Perfected.
- Shot for several upcoming blog posts including a special collaboration coming next week!
- Fit in Pilates, boxing and yoga classes.
- Had a delicious dinner at one of my favorite spots Charlie Bird.
- Kicked off a new consulting project.
- Went back to being blonder after much thought and consideration.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Exercises to help improve your attention span.
- There are a lot of (major) and (exciting) changes coming to Paris.
- 20 great wines under $20.
- Ooo la la! A makeup museum is coming to NYC next year.
- 7 podcasts for a healthier mind and body this year.
- I love Hillary Kerr’s Second Life podcast so it was fun to see her profiled in The Cut’s How I Get It Done column.
- Loved Kat’s post about being your authentic self. I agree with so much of what she shared!
- Ok how amazing do these brownies look?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love how chic and wearable the new Everlane flats are.
- My beloved white button down from Sezane is finally restocked! I sized up to an US 8 / FR 40. This is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I’ve worn it here, here, here & here to name a few instances…
- Hello, good new arrivals from J.Crew Factory. Shoes for work, this cute slip on skirt, these perfect dark wash jeans (I always size down in J.Crew denim) and this versatile sweater.
- The Warm Weather Getaways Shop is back! I had so much fun pulling these pieces.
- This is a cute top come Spring.
- And how darling is this one?
- My beloved espadrilles are back in stock! They sold out last year.
- Sign me up for these cute & affordable sunnies.
- This rain jacket is darling, practical and under $90.
- Speaking of rain jackets, the new Everlane one is also so cute.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My morning routine and how I became a morning person.
- Reflections on nine years in New York.
- The better habits I’ve been honing this year.
- My 2020 Wish List.
- Affordable pieces to survive the rest of Winter.
- My 2020 reading list.
- My favorite neutral booties.