Happy Friday and Happy Valentine’s Day from the city of love: Paris! It’s been a very, very busy week here but such fun to be back and exploring so many new spots! I have two more days before flying back on Sunday and if you’d like a sneak peek at what I’ve been up to, you can check it out here.
A quick request: if you’ve never done so and have a minute to, I would love if you could leave me a testimonial HERE! They help so much for me to secure forthcoming collaborations.
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week in my favorite city: Paris!
- Worked with Talbots and my friend Carly on a fun Instagram campaign for Galentine’s Day!
- I updated my post dedicated to all my favorite jeans. Enjoy!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Books to help you get ahead in life.
- What beauty products are worth the splurge? Head to the Comments of this post to get loads of recs! And my personal favs can be found here.
- How to deal with grief in the office.
- Lessons learned from traveling alone.
- Yet another important reminder to get your annual skin scan.
- Travel tips courtesy of a former FBI negotiator.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Following J.Crew’s Weekend collection launch, J.Crew Factory now has a an Around Town casual collection – so many versatile pieces!
- Speaking of J.Crew, they are doing 30% off this weekend! The perfect excuse for a little wardrobe refresh.
- The black pants from my Tuesday post are now 40% off! (So are a lot of the other pieces I am wearing!)
- This dress looks like the one I wore in Paris last summer and it is less expensive and also comes in a top version!
- This top has my name written all over it.
- Can never have enough go-to black tops that can be worn out or to work like this one and this one.
- By the same brand, this stylish sweater and this timeless LBD.
- This swimsuit is so cute.
- Very into these Ray Bans.
- I’m really intrigued to try SKIMS now that it is on Nordstrom. Have any of you guys tried the line!?
- Yes, please to this feminine top.
- This dress has the best shoulder detail. Would be so good for weddings this year!
- Hello, great new arrivals from Gap! This classic blazer, this chic trench and this military jacket.
- Oh my goodness, this top!
- How fun is this skirt? Perfect if you have an upcoming vacation somewhere warm.
- Really have my eye on the navy version of this sweater blazer. So chic!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My 2020 reading list.
- What to pack for Paris in the Winter.
- A great pair of black pants styled three ways.
- Recent great finds from Amazon Fashion.
- An update about Paris, Perfected.
- My favorite purchases of last year.
- My hopes for my next year in New York.