This week was another slog as I was still rather sick but I think I have *finally* turned a corner. I am so looking forward to a weekend with some outdoor time (at long last!) and a few fun plans like checking out the new Fotografiska that’s finally opened up in New York. I went to the original when I was in Stockholm and absolutely loved it.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Watched HBO’s McMillions docuseries and wow, just wow.
- Started and finished Save Me the Plums which was just such a lovely read.
- Went to the new NoHo location of Levain! I’m so thrilled they have a downtown location finally AND a new chocolate chip cookie sans walnuts. So many wins!
- Got the good news that my recent skin biopsy on my hand came back all clear – no additional skin cancer at my 6 month check up – phew!
- Continued to nurse myself back to health.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to avoid getting sick on an airplane.
- I loved Nancy Meyers’ column in Modern Love this week.
- The difference between worry, stress and anxiety. (And how to treat each.)
- How to get settled into a new space.
- Loved this essay on why it can be so difficult to be nice to yourself.
- Inside one very stunning Brooklyn brownstone. Just, wow.
- Effective six minute workouts you can do from home.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Shopbop sale ends today! If you haven’t already now is the best time to score investment pieces on sale. Here are my picks from the sale.
- My favorite underwear is on sale this weekend!
- One of my favorite candle brands is now available at Nordstrom! Such high quality, not bad for you and well priced.
- Really in the mood for Spring thanks to all of these pretty things.
- Reminder you can find my wardrobe favorites all here. I fully updated it this week!
- Madewell brought back one of my go-to, throw-it-on and go dresses. I wore it here. Also from Madewell, this darling linen knotted headband!
- This is a great dupe for my beloved Vince leather jacket.
- H&M has some amazing new arrivals including this jacket and this jacket both of which identical to pieces I’ve worn in Paris here and here. Also this pretty top! And this sweater.
- Love this springtime take on the blazer.
- I am officially ready for little white dress season and how beautiful is this one? Also love this dress by the same brand.
- Ok this striped top has the sweetest little sleeve detail!
- A French inspired ballet flat that won’t break the bank.
- My favorite sweater blazer was recently restocked in all colors!
- Loving this scalloped one piece!
- How darling are these navy gingham sneakers?
- These shoes look Chanel-esque but a lot less expensive!
- How many trench coats is too many? This new arrival from Everlane is so good!
- Puffed sleeve detail? Polka dots? This top is screaming my name.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Some honest thoughts on body image.
- My Shopbop Sale picks.
- Everything to know about staying in an apartment in Paris.
- All of the work habits that make me most productive.
- My favorite Everlane new arrivals.
- A guide to one of my favorite neighborhoods in Paris.
- How to get started in clean beauty.