The weather in New York is frightful with rain and wind so while I had every intention of blowing through my to do list this weekend, I may just stay inside with two of my best friends: Netflix and wine. Who is with me!?
Whatever you end up doing, enjoy it! See you back here on Monday! xo
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this look of Julia’s and this look of Sam’s.
- I’m featured on the Joelle Hawkens’ Facebook page!
- Some fun Etsy finds.
- A beautiful dinner party with inspiration for your next Fall get together.
- Would like to plan a trip here immediately.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Yes to lace up ballet flats.
- The most perfect pair of riding boots FOUND.
- Thinking it’s time I finally pull the trigger on a classic trench.
- Speaking of classics, these flats. I have them in a similar style and the quality is so good.
- Just bought and wore this sweater and I love it. Such a good weight.
- I majorly want this cape.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Q&A with one of my favorite bloggers.
- Styling a $27 skirt.
- Great buys for the season – all under $200.
- Easy fall style.
- How to get (+ keep) a job in communications.
- Some runway beauty trends to try at home.
[Photo by Dustin Lee]