This year truly does seem to be flying by – I can hardly believe we’re at the unofficial start to summer! I relish a long weekend spent in NYC when the city clears out a bit and I can have three full days with no real agenda but just a long list of ideas. I’m hoping our forecast rain clears out and I can enjoy a lot of time spent outside. I’ll also be taking Monday & Tuesday off from the blog to ensure I don’t end up working this weekend – but I’ll be back on Wednesday with a new post.
If you’ve not yet already shopped my MDW Sale Roundup – don’t miss it! I spent a lot of time curating the best of what to buy this holiday weekend.
However you plan to spend your weekend, I hope it’s a great one & that you enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finished my 10 Day reset diet! I did it for 10 days and it was 100% worth the dedication. I slept better, felt lighter and cut cravings.
- Partnered with Cleancult on Instagram whose Dishwasher Tablets I am obsessed with – honestly my dishes have never come out looking SO clean. I can’t recommend them enough. Use code WITWHIMSY for 30% off your oder!
- Booked something *super* exciting – can’t wait to share more soon!
- Did an interview with Frenchly about all things Paris, Perfected! You can read it here.
- Launched a giveaway! You could win a Necessaire Body Care set – it’s one of my favorite body care brands! Enter before May is over to be qualified to win.
- Began implementing some of my wit & whimsy rebrand elements to the site – have you spotted them!?
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Bookmark these Paris bakeries for your next trip. Several of my personal favorite croissant spots made the list!
- A comprehensive guide to mineral sunscreens!
- Food52’s most popular 30 minute meals.
- The revolution & evolution of the French breakfast.
- The best U.S. Road Trips according to Travel + Leisure.
- A peek inside one of the most famous homes in my neighborhood.
- On intention setting vs. goal setting. A handy 5-minute read!
- These are the best new hotels in the world according to Architectural Digest.
- The beginning of the end of the American pandemic – what comes next?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I am really loving the elevated look of Cuyana’s new canvas tote. Such a good all-purpose bag.
- I absolutely love this workout collaboration collection.
- Two different friends just got these Rothy’s sneakers and were singing their praises and so comfy.
- If you don’t yet have a scalp massager – I can’t recommend one enough. I am hooked on mine!
- I am really loving gold hoops paired with summer dresses lately & this pair is so affordable.
- This puff sleeve dress is summer perfection.
- I got my parents this air fryer and now I wish I had one at home, too! Had so much fun making delicious spicy cauliflower in it last week!
- Need a Father’s Day gift? Here are a bunch of ideas.
- So.much.cute swimwear from Summersalt! I love my swimsuits from them and now I am eyeing this one, this one, this one & this one for the upcoming summer months.
- This cabana stripe bikini is also so darling!
- This glass tumbler that comes with a straw looks like the perfect way to stay hydrated all summer long. Just ordered it!
- Ok this Target cane media console is so.so.chic! And only $300 -wowza.
- It’s wicker bag season and I found a few cute ones on Etsy like this one and this one and I also love this one from Mango!
- I just added this affordable midi dress to my cart!
- Also just bought this affordable dress – I couldn’t resist the French Blue stripe & this dress.
- How cute and flattering does this one piece look?
- I just got this bag (gifted) and I am in love! It’s the exact size black bag I’ve been looking for. It’s very similar in shape to my Celine Belt Bag that I love but this one can be worn 4 different ways which makes it so versatile! You can use WITWHIMSY to get $50 off your first Senreve purchase over $300.
- This picnic basket is so cute & makes me want to plan all the picnics this summer!
- I don’t shop J. Crew Factory often but I recently came across a few fab new arrivals that I wanted to share including this ruffle tiered dress, this embroidered top that comes in loads of colors, these linen shorts, this button front tank (reviews recommended sizing down), this pretty dress, this summer sweater, this straw bucket bag purse and this swim coverup skirt. And of course, everything is on sale this weekend!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The Best Sales to Shop This Memorial Day Weekend.
- My Nap Dress Review.
- The Best Everyday Bras for Bigger Boobs.
- My Sunshine Necessities for Summer.
- My Favorite Products for Summer Glow.
- Amazon Fashion Early Summer Picks.