Cheers to the freaking weekend!! I am counting down the hours to heading out of the office because it’s one of my roommates’ 30th birthdays and we have all of the plans! This week also has me desperately seeking wine. All of the wine. It’s been a series of late nights up working (on both of my jobs) and I feel so burnt out. Naturally, I’ll be eating cake and drinking cocktails and dancing the night away. Happy, happy birthday ALYSON!!
Have a great weekend! xo
Read + Look + Love:
- This list is remarkable and inspiring.
- I absolutely love Taylor’s list of what to do in NYC with your parents.
- A touching and honest read penned by Julia.
- A reminder to stand up for your worth.
- I love this article on one of my favorite brands, Tibi.
- Filing this recipe away for summer picnics in Central Park.
- Such a good DIY from Lexi.
- This is so cool.
Shop + Look Longingly:
- This dress is summer perfection.
- I had never browsed Society Social before but I am now in love! So many amazing pieces for your home.
- You know your mascara is good when even your tax accountant asks you what you use. File under: highly recommend.
- Never seen polka dots I loved more than THIS.
- If you need a great neutral heel for the wedding season, I’ve found a great one.
- I love light wash denim at this time of year and this pair is perfect for weekends.
- HA CHA CHA- it is the Kate Spade Friends & Family sale!
In case you missed it:
- Styling with pops of red
- Sharing a fun take on an iced coffee recipe
- A wish list with the cutest bikini you’ve ever seen
- A can’t miss spot in NYC for all beauty addicts
- In a jumpsuit and blue heels
[Image via Pinterest]
Thank you so much for including my DIY gold shelves! Happy weekend. xox
My pleasure! Thank you for the inspo!
Good post. Thanks for sharing?
This picture is amazing. Love the necklaces 🙂
x Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com
agreed! I need to recreate soon!