Happy Friday! This short week flew by. I got home on Monday from an escape to the country for the holiday weekend and it was the loveliest weekend away. This weekend is my last in the city for the next few weeks so I’m going to soak it up! I have to shoot a few campaigns on Sunday before I head out of town later in the week but other than that I hope to finish a book, spend time outside and unwind a bit after an intense work week.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was so excited to work with LOFT again last week and absolutely LOVED the pieces I chose to wear. You can shop the polka dot dress, the plaid dress, the striped tee dress and the jumpsuit right now and frankly all their new arrivals are worth browsing!
- While upstate I had the pleasure of meeting the founders of a delightful place card and gifting shop: the Punctilious Mr. P’s Place Card Co and if you’re in need of a gift or are planning a wedding or event and are looking for beautiful place cards – look no further! And don’t miss checking out the owners’ home in Elle Decor. I was lucky enough to get to see it and it is one of the most beautiful homes I’ve ever stepped foot in!
- I started looking at the Nordstrom Sale Preview! I’ll have my first post on the sale up on Monday for those a part of Early Access next week.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- New Paris rooftops and terraces to enjoy this summer.
- Potluck recipes for all your summer gatherings.
- My friend Molly’s French-inspired baking playlist is a delight.
- These are 10 of Paris’s best cheese shops!
- When New York was ours alone. This read made me emotional. Related: What It’s Like in New York City Right Now.
- What to pack in your summer cooler.
- Productivity tips.
- This steak salad sounds divine for summer! And so does this zucchini pasta.
- I am adding the Old Westbury Gardens to my travel bucket list after seeing my friend Krystal’s beautiful photos.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I have found a new glassware company I am IN LOVE with! Aren’t they gorgeous?
Urbanstems is doing a really fun friendship promotion this month! If you buy yourself a gift from their site this month, you’ll get an exclusive 25% off discount to use to send a bouquet to a friend the week of July 25th! If you want, you can use my code WITWHIMSY for 20% off your gift-to-yourself and then you’ll get the 25% off to use on a friend 🙂 (National Friendship Day is July 30th!)
- Two of my favorite Amazon dresses are restocked / available for pre-order! I haven’t stopped wearing this one and this one (I have it in two colors!) since they arrived. The quality is great. I have a M in both but I’d size up in the knit dress if you want it to be less fitted.
- Well if this isn’t the cutest summer nightgown! I live in my Lake Pajama sets all year long. Such a great brand!
- Speaking of PJs, I just added this casual pair to my cart.
- Madewell has so many good dresses right now! (I’m wearing this one above). I am also loving this one, this one & this one. While you’re shopping there: don’t miss this favorite pair of white jeans of mine. I always size down in Madewell denim personally.
- Mango also has so many great dresses in their new arrivals right now! They are one of my go-tos for easy, wearable summer pieces.
- A few Nordstrom pieces I am eyeing right now: this linen top, this top, this dress and this workout top.
- I have been wearing my Golden Goose sneakers non-stop and this new pair I am eyeing for Fall. I know I’d wear them with all my ivory sweaters! See my other favorite shoes.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Recent Favorite Amazon Purchases.
- Why Mineral Sunscreen Is Better.
- My Summer Bucket List.
- The Ultimate Paris Bucket List.
- Styling a Linen Button Down Shirt.
- The Best Coffee Shops in New York City.
- The Best Natural Deodorants.