This week I *finally* received news I’ve been waiting on for a long time – I’ll be sharing it with newsletter subscribers first on Tuesday morning. If you’d like to be among the first to know – sign up now to get the goods before anybody else 🙂
Also, random PSA that if you’re a Feedly or Bloglovin’ user, it’s come to my attention that I have a new RSS feed that should serve you all posts as they’re published. If you have a minute, I’d love for you to update your subscription to this feed: https://witwhimsy.com/feed/
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a packed one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was so excited to partner with Vuori again! They make my favorite athletic-wear pieces and the new Fall arrivals I got to style are SO GOOD! In this post, I am wearing the Rib Studio Legging (M) in Azure, the Mindset Bra (L) in Azure, the Energy Tank (M) in Azure (my favorite workout top ever!), the Longsleeve Sundown Tee (M) in White, the Halo Essential Hoodie (M) in Black, the Stride Legging (M) in Brick and the Yosemite Bra (L) in Brick. Use code MDONOVAN824X20 through 11:59 PST tonight, August 27th and you’ll get 20% off your order – woohoo! Which of course means – don’t miss your chance at scoring my beloved Vuori Joggers at a discount!
- I was blown away by the feedback to my Fall Staples PDF shoppable guide that went out to newsletter subscribers yesterday!! Thank you so much for embracing a new format I was testing – and now I’m excited to think of new ways to deliver content to those of you on my email list. Appreciate everyone who took the time to reach out to me to share their thoughts on all the work that went into it!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- What to know if you’re visiting Paris soon.
- How good does this corn salad with feta and mint sound?
- On the return of phone calls. (I for one have always loved the phone call! And since the pandemic I actually use FaceTime a lot more with friends & family).
- Heat Wave must read: How to make dinner without cooking anything.
- My friend Molly put together an amazing guide to France’s Dordogne region!
- 10 healthy habits of happy people.
- Whole Milk makes a comeback! This made me giggle because I’ve been back drinking whole milk at times for the past year or so. (I previously opted for Skim).
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Vuori for 20% off!? Yes please! Use code MDONOVAN824X20 through 11:59 PST tonight, August 27th and you’ll get 20% off your order – woohoo! Which of course means – don’t miss your chance at scoring my beloved Vuori Joggers at a discount!
- J.Crew’s Fall arrivals…I literally got butterflies I was so excited about what they dropped! My personal favorites? These jeans, this sweater blazer and this new one, too, this blazer & this blazer & this blazer & this blazer (!), this sweater I ordered immediately of course, this teddy coat (and the vest, too!), this plaid skirt I ordered pronto (I have the black version) and this sweater you could wear year round.
- I just got this striped sweater and I absolutely love it. The M was perfectly oversized and slouchy and it’s so soft and comfy. Love that I can wear it in the summer and well into Fall.
- Marc Fisher makes some of my favorite booties that I own (I have this pair & this pair in two colors) so I am loving the new boot & bootie styles they’ve released for Fall and can’t wait to pick out a new pair!
- I got my Sezane pre-Fall order and it’s so good! I got this top (size 8), this sweater (M) and this sweater (M). They’re all so wonderful!
- I have these affordable loafers in the cognac color and they’re so great! They definitely look more expensive than they are. I can’t wait for the weather to start wearing them again.
- This coat sold out last Fall so I’m adding it to my cart now! So cute.
- This dress you could wear the rest of summer but would also be so cute in the Fall paired with a leather jacket or moto jacket and booties.
- Such a chic date night dress! And love this top for date nights, too.
- Lake Pajamas just dropped some darling new styles. I absolutely love the pairs I have from them!
- Senreve is doing their Handbag Revival event where you can get a lot of their bag styles marked down! Use code WITWHIMSY at checkout for an extra $50 off! I even spotted the one I have and love – the Mini Maestro!
- Ahhhh Sarah Flint’s new espresso color for Fall is SO GOOD! I need the pumps for sure (they’re a favorite style of mine!) Also a PSA that Sarah Flint is doing $50 off sandals through tonight! Use code SARAHFLINT-SUMMERSUN50.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The Best Cardigan for Travel (Ever).
- My Favorite and Most-Worn Jeans.
- Back to Work Outfit Ideas.
- What to Do in Paris in Autumn.
- My Skinceuticals Favorite Products.
- What To Wear On A First Date.
- Makeup Organization Tips.
[Image via; Items linked above]