Happy Friday from sunny California! I’m here in Palm Springs on a bachelorette party and then hanging in LA to see friends and work from here. Pre-pandemic I used to come to California three to five times a year for work and for fun (I used to live out in the Bay Area!) so it is so, so good to be back.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a robust one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Was honored to work with Armani Beauty x Sephora for the first time! You can see what I shot in Paris here and shop the foundation, concealer and lip color here where I also note shade details. I think you’ll love them all as much as I do!
- I tried a new breakfast spot in the West Village – Breakfast by Salt Cure – it was SO good! The oatmeal griddle cakes with cinnamon butter were insane.
- Booked a Springtime trip to London with my friend Carly! I can’t wait to be back in one of my favorite cities again.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 10 delicious sounding overnight oats recipes.
- Ways to reduce loneliness and increase happiness at work.
- Organizing hacks courtesy of TikTok. (This app is full of SO many helpful tips I’ve put into practice!) p.s. if you’re on the app – are you following me?
- The newly renovated DIOR store in Paris now is home to a restaurant.
- The best time to use your airline points and miles.
- How to do a digital detox.
- Interior designers share their favorite antique stores.
- 20 thoughtful miscarriage gifts. I have had too many loved ones go through this heartbreaking loss and it always feels hard to know what to do. I thought this list was (sadly) good to have.
- Ok, Jennifer Aniston’s favorite salad sounds so delicious.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Hello, Spring at Shopbop! Shopbop is one of my most shopped at places and I always look forward to their Spring arrivals. Favorites I am eyeing include these jeans and this pair, too, this dress, these Levi’s, these shorts (I have a similar pair by the same brand!), this hat, these sneakers, these jeans and this swimsuit.
- Ok I did not know Converse made an all white Chuck All Star!! Adds to cart immediately. I also had no idea you could customize a pair – I love the off white and also saw a lot of girls in Paris wearing lesser seen colors. So chic.
- If you have a black tie wedding this year – I am in love with this gorgeous dress!
- Cuyana has launched some beautiful and timeless jewelry.
- How good is this home line, La Jolie Muse I just discovered on Amazon!? Serena & Lily vibes for a lot less.
- I love the Chanel books that adorn my home in various places and this new set is so chic. Would also make a good gift given the trio is under $100!
- One of my favorite affordable dresses is back in stock! I wear the M and have it in black. It looks and feels more expensive than it is!
- And another good warm weather affordable find – this beach coverup.
- Rothy’s new two tone flats are so chic!
- Yes to this new trench coat Everlane just released.
- Spotted my favorite straw tote for beach days and summer market days on sale! See it on here.
- Dermstore has Colorscience for 25% off! This is a great sunscreen brand and this product in particular is my favorite for face SPF touchups over make up. And perfectly pocket friendly so you can always have it on you!
- My favorite LOFT joggers are on sale! I wear a size Small. So soft, so cozy and perfect for travel. See them on How to Style Joggers.
- Spotted my favorite self tanner now on Amazon! I just used it before I headed to California. You can see it in action in my post The Best Self Tanners for Fair Skin.
- My favorite beach bag is now on sale! It sold out last year so grab it while you can.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What I packed for Paris in March.
- The Paris First Time Visitors Guide.
- Back to Work Outfit Ideas.
- My Guide to Montmartre in Paris.
- All My Travel Essentials.
- Spring Favorites from Nordstrom.
[Shop my above outfit HERE]
So many great links this week! Enjoy CA! I’m in the Bay Area but every time I visit NYC I contemplate a move haha
So glad you enjoyed, Stephanie!