This week flew by and it was punctuated by jet lag really kicking me in the butt. I usually don’t have an issue but this week was full of 9PM bedtimes and 5AM wakeup calls. That aside, I had a week full of catching up with friends which was so nice and I also was feeling just so excited and energized by the work I am doing. I am so pumped about what I have coming up the next few months. (Newsletter subscribers will get a sneak peek of what I have planned – going out next week!)
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- The Seasonal Favorites shop is totally refreshed with all my picks for Fall! Consider this your one-stop shop for what I am eyeing and buying for Fall.
- I also overhauled my Meghan’s Closet shop! I painstakingly updated every broken link and removed items no longer available.
- And speaking of my closet, I did a massive clean out last weekend and it felt SO good. Whenever I can’t find clothes in my closet I know it is too full and it’s time to clean out. My process for doing a closet clean out.
- My Brown Sugar Iced Lattes at home have been my weekend treat of late. They are SO good.
- I made this Butter Chicken recipe last weekend and devoured it. So easy and one of the best things I’ve made in a while.
- I’ve been adding recent outfits of mine + other exclusive content on my LTK page here.
- I got to catch up with my friend Carly and finally meet her son! We had the best afternoon and truly there’s nothing better than a lunch date with an old friend to boost your spirits.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 25 affordable kitchen upgrades.
- Enter to win a week in Paris! I will help you plan. your trip as I have included a Paris, Perfected plan in this giveaway!
- A gorgeous 200 foot studio apartment in Paris.
- How to book your dream vacation using points.
- The best places to get a martini in NYC.
- This Watermelon Poke Bowl sounds so delicious!
- How to create a cozy reading nook in your home.
- These are the 100 best hotels in the world.
- On the “Millennial Pause“.
- Shows to watch as we close out summer.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This J.Crew jacket has Barbour vibes for under $200. I also just bought this sweater in the gorgeous brown color, this top, these pants and this jacket. And a lot of their new arrivals are 30% off right now! Favorites included in the promotion that I spotted can be found here.
- Madewell has jeans for $75 (!!) this weekend! I always size down in their denim.
- My word the jackets at Banana Republic right now are good! My favorites include this trench coat, this blazer, this leather jacket (it looks a lot like the one I am always wearing in Paris!), this shirt jacket and this stunner of a utility jacket.
- Chanel slingback look alikes.
- I am loving the new colors and styles that Vuori has dropped. I wear a piece of Vuori clothing at one point nearly every day. Find my favorite pieces in my Vuori Review. I am buying the new Energy Tee right away (I own five of their Energy Tanks!)
- This faux leather wrap skirt is a great affordable piece for office days this Fall and Winter.
- One of my favorite pairs of shoes from last Winter sold out quickly before the season. I just spotted them restocked. If you live in a colder place – I can’t recommend these enough. They are waterproof and so warm!
- Everlane has dropped a great pair of sleek tennis shoes that won’t break the bank.
- My friend and I both bought this breezy jumpsuit and marveled at the quality and fit of it for the price.
- I love my Celine belt that I got in Paris this past March and now they have a new belt that I also think is so chic.
- Dudley Stephens has some great new pieces I am eyeing for Fall. This turtleneck in particular would make a great layering piece in the coming months.
- Loving the new ribbed knit dress that AYR released. Perfect for year round wear.
- Yesss to the new Alex Mill collection. Favorites spotted include new colors of my favorite button back chunky knit, this tee, this sweater vest and this button down. And don’t miss one of my favorite striped tees (I recommend sizing up!)
- And & Other Stories also has some good items that have dropped for the upcoming season. This jacket, this turtleneck, this sweater, this tweed skirt, this button down – and the striped version, too, this cardigan and this coat that looks like one I bought from them last year! They’re coats always sell out so I’d grab it while you can – and I usually size down in them!