As we get into the last few weeks of summer, I find myself shopping either for pieces that will get me through the dog days of summer (read: light dresses and linen pieces) or items that will transition well into fall.
I continue to turn to Amazon Fashion for budget friendly items this time of year and have rounded up a some recent picks that caught my eye. As always, I try to sort through their wide assortment of inventory to find pieces I think are worth the purchase. Hope you find it helpful!
Late Summer Picks from Amazon Fashion
- I love more affordable Amazon Fashion pieces for more trendy styles like this dress. It comes in four colors and it is under $60.
- This tank dress is perfect for everyday life. Whether you’re running errands or working from home, it can be styled a myriad of ways.
- How darling is this polka dot maxi dress? And the neutral brown color is just so chic.
- Another pattern I pull for all summer long is gingham and this blue and white dress immediately caught my eye. It has Reformation vibes but is more budget friendly.
- I’m loving this striped pullover sweater for chilly summer evenings! This is another similar style that I love. Both would work well into Fall.
- This cute tank is such a good basic for warm summer days. It also comes in a few cute patterns and is from one of Amazon’s own brand that I have purchased a few items from before.
- I have had great luck with the quality of Amazon Basics and I’m into the slightly oversized fit of this striped t-shirt. Layer it under a sweater or a utility jacket come Fall.
- White jeans are a summer staple and I really like the straight leg style and button fly look of these ones.
- I’d order this classic white pullover a size or two for an oversized fit that is very on trend right now.
- This tank has so many good reviews. It is the perfect basic for your summer wardrobe and will be a great layering option into fall under jackets and blazers.
- I keep seeing this tote bag popping up on Instagram and it is such a good neutral option. Perfect for travel or commuting to the office!
- Loving the raffia style of this pair of heels – and the reviews rave about their comfort! Win/Win.