After barely shopping at all for cute summer clothes last year, I’ve found myself buying so many fun pieces as of late. In an effort to not completely bust my budget, I’ve been looking for wallet friendly items that I can enjoy the rest of this season. Amazon Fashion continues to be a place I peruse when I’m in the market for a new item for my closet (shop everything I own here) and this month’s I’ve rounded up a few pieces that caught my eye as of late.
Have you found yourself to be shopping more this year to make up for last year? Want to hear what you’ve been loving lately in the comments!
Late Summer Picks from Amazon Fashion
- I could not love this dress more! The style is so timeless and versatile and it’s a dress you’ll get so much wear out of for many years to come.
- I’ve heard from a few readers lately that they are on the hunt of dresses to wear to weddings this season and this one immediately caught my eye. We know how much I love a polka dot but I also find the halter neckline so flattering and it comes in a few colors and patterns.
- From one of Amazon’s own brands, this little faux wrap dress is darling. It looks really cute how the model styled it with sneakers and a denim jacket but could easily be paired with sandals too.
- For those too hot to stand it days, enter this tiered dress that comes in the prettiest pink color.
- A versatile jumpsuit like this navy one will come in handy more times than you know! It has rave reviews and as a woman with a larger chest, I appreciate that it has a clasp closure along the bust.
- I firmly believe that one can never own too many chic white dresses for summer and this one checks all the boxes. I also like this more midi style one.
- I love shopping Amazon Fashion for more trendy items like this smocked gingham dress. It can be worn either on or off the shoulder and the bow in the back is too cute.
- Can’t go wrong with classic cut offs from Levi’s like these.
- These gorgeous eyelet shorts are too die for! Love the buttons and are great twist on your typical white short.
- I recently purchased a top in a similar style to this one (styled here) and have already gotten so much wear out of it. I do wish this style came in white but the navy is so pretty and the reviews are fantastic.
- One trend that I am fully behind lately: ruffle tops like this one. So cute with white jeans for summer and will transition perfectly to fall with darker denim.
- Sun protection is so important to me so a great hat is a must. This one is packable, has UPF sun protection (though I always make sure to have sunscreen on my skin also), and has over 4,000 great reviews.
- Love these designer inspired sunglasses (with almost 20,000 good reviews I might add)! They come in a million color combinations (this is #20) and you can also get a set of two in different colors for under $20.
- How cute are these braided neutral slides? They come in a few color options and are under $25.
A few more picks: