Dress season every day is officially here in my book. I’ve barely glanced at the other sections of my closet in the past two weeks as summer weather really settled into the city.
I’ve been throwing on lots of linen dresses and my collection of midi dresses in other lightweight fabrics and summer florals.
The dresses I can’t stop wearing:
- *The* Amazon dress.
- This cute shirt dress.
- This flattering Madewell dress.
- This pretty eyelet dress.
- This floral midi dress.
- This breezy dress.
- The perfect t-shirt dress for hot summer days.
- *The* Nap Dress.
- This great basic t-shirt dress.
- This beautiful dress from today’s post.
- This open back linen dress.
See most of the above on and get size details here.
I’ve also scoured the web for other great dresses for the season and here are all my selects! So many good pieces out there right now!
Other dresses I’m loving for summer:
. . .
You May Also Like:
- The Best House Dresses.
- Affordable Dresses & Swimwear Picks.
- Early Summer Picks from Amazon Fashion.