Dress season every day is officially here in my book. I’ve barely glanced at the other sections of my closet in the past two weeks as summer weather really settled into the city.
I’ve been throwing on lots of linen dresses and my collection of midi dresses in other lightweight fabrics and summer florals.
The dresses I can’t stop wearing:
- *The* Amazon dress.
- *The* Nap Dress.
- This slinky midi slip dress.
- This gauzy, breezy white midi dress.
- This dress with the best scallop + tie shoulder detail.
- This versatile dress that can be dressed up or dressed down.
- This striped little number.
- This darling poplin number with the prettiest stripe detail. See it on here.
- This ladylike midi dress with the best full skirt. Next I am getting it in black!
- This gorgeous eyelet maxi dress.
- This super lightweight linen dress perfect for hot days. (I wear this slip under it).
- This easy, elevated silk dress.
- This elevated floral number I like to wear with a belt.
- This easy and under $100 linen dress perfect for no effort days.
- This dress I just bought that reminds me of Portugal!
See most of the above on and get size details here.
I’ve also scoured the web for other great dresses for the season and wanted to share those I am personally eyeing buying and also others from some of my favorite retailers.
So many good pieces out there right now!
1. Abercrombie Strappy Plunge Corset Dress
This is such a fun and somewhat sexy dress for vacation with your partner.
2. Jenni Kayne Rhode Dress
I just bought this in black! I adore the shape and the fact that you could dress it up. I’ll be sure to report back.
3. Everlane Riviera Dress
The perfect vacation dress. Also comes in black.
4. Everlane Billow Tiered Maxi Dress
An easy, breezy dress for warm days.
5. Jenni Kayne Riviera Dress
Love how simple yet sleek this dress is. Comes in several colors.
6. Jenni Kayne Linen T-Shirt Dress
My love of linen knows no bounds and this t-shirt dress just looks like the comfiest.
7. Club Monaco Side Button Linen Dress
I adore the details on this dress. Adding to my cart pronto.
8. Jenni Kayne Cove Dress
This dress would be so perfect for bridal events if you’re getting married soon! But it also comes in other colors and I think it looks so perfect for summer trips to pair with a good pair of sandals and a straw tote.
Even more dresses I’m loving for summer:
What dresses are you loving right now?
You May Also Like:
- Things I’m Wearing This Summer.
- How to Dress for Paris in the Summer.
- My Favorite and Most Worn Shoes.
[Wearing above a dress from Ba&Sh Paris last summer // old Loeffler Randall Shoes // Sole Society Hat (similar) // Wicker Wings Bag // Dior Scarf]
Thank you for this round-up! Would you kindly share the slip dress you wear under the Eileen Fisher dress (and I think you’ve mentioned under the Nap Dresses as well)? I looked on your LTK and couldn’t find it. Thank you!
Here you go! https://amzn.to/3SxyBVz My closet can always be found here: https://witwhimsy.com/shop/meghans-favorites/
Thank you! And I’ll be sure to check the closet link first next time. 🙂