I love linen season so much! I always look forward to the time of year when stores fill up with pretty and breezy linen pieces – give me all the linen tops, linen pants, linen shorts and especially linen dresses this time of year. And with the heat officially here to stay for the next couple of months – you know I will be living in linen nearly exclusively.
Linen Pieces I Am Loving
I hope you’ll enjoy this edit of great linen pieces available to shop now. They are from brands that I love and wear regularly. Whether you’re shopping for weekends, for work or vacations – there’s a bit of something for everyone.
I found so many pretty pieces and a handful of items that are already marked down, too! I included pieces for every budget as well. And don’t forget buying this Wrinkle Releaser – I always spray it on my linen pieces to get them looking a bit less wrinkled and more refreshed.
You can shop the pieces now and wear them as long as summer weather sticks around!
Linen Pieces to Shop Now
A few highlights from the above:
- My favorite linen button down I live in all summer. Sized up to an 8. See it on here.
- This is one of my favorite linen dresses – now on sale!
- This dress is perfect for both work and for a sunny day out exploring while on vacation!
- This linen button down + shorts set I wore here.
- This easy, breezy throw on and go dress. Also comes in stripes.
- I have this dress and wore it here!
- I got this shirt recently to pair with denim cut offs. I sized up to an 8.
- Linen pajamas for summer sound like a match made in sleeping heaven. I am eyeing this pair, this pair & this pair!
- A dreamy summer linen sweater from one of my favorite brands.
Linen Outfit Inspiration from Summers Past
You May Also Like:
- Summer Dresses I Am Loving.
- What I’m Wearing This Summer.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access Picks.
[Wearing above – J.Crew Ruffle Linen Top]