While summer dressing isn’t my favorite (you know by now I am a Fall girl!), do have to admit that I really I love linen season so much! I always look forward to the time of year when stores fill up with pretty and breezy linen pieces – give me all the linen tops, linen pants, linen shorts and especially linen dresses this time of year. And with the heat officially here to stay for the next couple of months – you know I will be living in linen nearly exclusively.
Linen Pieces I Am Loving
I hope you’ll enjoy this edit of great linen pieces available to shop now. They are from brands that I love and wear regularly. Whether you’re shopping for weekends, for work or vacations – there’s a bit of something for everyone. I had so much fun curating the edit today and I’ve also included a bunch of outfit inspiration from recent and past looks of mine. I linked all the items that remain available to shop now.
I included pieces for every budget as well. And don’t forget buying this Wrinkle Releaser – I always spray it on my linen pieces to get them looking a bit less wrinkled and more refreshed. If you need more help, I really love my Steamery Steamer I recently invested in.
You can shop the pieces now and wear them as long as summer weather sticks around!
Linen Pieces to Shop Now
A few highlights from the above:
- My favorite linen button down I live in all summer. Sized up to an 8. See it on here.
- I also have this oversized linen button down in a small to wear as a cover up as seen here.
- A linen shorts suit set is such a fun way to mix up your business casual wear.
- I own this great and affordable pair of casual linen pants from Abercrombie. They run a bit big. And this dress by the brand I own, too.
- I love a good open back moment on a dress and this one, this one and this one are each so good!
- A linen jumpsuit is a go-to for me on extra hot days. I love this chic one. I size up in this brand.
- I just bought this dress as a result of putting together this post – I love the Audrey Hepburn vibes of it! Also bought this dress from the brand as I saw a girl wearing it on TikTok and it looks so, so chic.
- If you’re a bride this summer, this dress would be beautiful for a shower.
- One of my favorite silk slip dresses now comes in linen. I have it in a size 6.
Linen Outfit Inspiration
This chic linen Madewell midi dress I got in both black and in white has been on repeat all summer.
Linen pants can all be so different and this pair by Jenni Kayne is a bit more elevated and work-wear vs. a pull on pair.
A linen romper is a cute way to change up your summer wardrobe from a host of linen dresses. The above one has a cute open back, too. Wearing a size L.
As is a fun two piece set in linen! I mix and match these pieces. I’m wearing an 8 and had the pants tailored to be shorter.
Dissh is a cool-girl brand from Australia that does linen pieces so, so well. I bought this beautiful maxi dress from the brand before my trip to Provence and got so many compliments on it. Wearing a size 8.
A linen midi skirt is a lovely profile with a cropped linen top as I am wearing here. Perfectly composed and feminine. Wearing this skirt in an 8.
I also styled these shorts here.
This cute linen mini is perfect for hot summer days.
Also comes in white! Size 6.
My favorite linen button down I live in all summer. Sized up to an 8.
This dress is a chic shift number. Comes in several colors. Wearing an 8.
A linen blazer is such a good way to transition your summer wardrobe into Fall. The current version of Everlane’s linen blazer I’m wearing above can be found here. I size down in their blazers!
. . .
I hope this post is helpful as you navigate summer dressing in warmer weather! Do you have any favorite linen pieces or any of the pieces I’ve shared above? I’d love to hear about them in the comments!
You May Also Like:
- Summer Dresses I Am Loving.
- What I’m Wearing This Summer.
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access Picks.
[Wearing in the top photo- Jenni Kayne Rhode Dress]