It was a whirlwind few days in New York City before I headed overseas – getting in some Christmas adventures, shooting some final work projects, going to events and unpacking to repack! I’m now back in Paris with a jam packed few days ahead of me and am looking forward to sharing more from my trip with you all on Instagram and Tiktok!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful (and festive!) weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was featured on People Magazine! This was so exciting for me to have a few of my favorite gift picks included on their site! Major pinch me moment.
- Touched down back in Paris again for my final trip here of 2022! I shared what’s on my schedule this trip with my Paris, Perfected newsletters subscribers.
- Visited with my friends at Sezane to preview all their new pieces and check out their gifting items! So many beautiful pieces if you’re still looking for a gift to give (or receive!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 100 notable books of 2022.
- On the power of positive thinking.
- Lonely Planet reveals its top destinations for 2023.
- How delicious do these gingerbread rolls sound? Sign me up as a taste tester!
- A fun apartment tour in Paris.
- The true story behind Mohamed Al Fayed’s purchase of the Ritz Paris. See also: Inside The Ritz Paris.
- If you could have any job, what would you choose? The comments section is a delight.
- New York’s best wine bars.
- Movies to see this Winter.
- Christmas decoration hacks. So clever!
- File under a gift for the whole family: this phone sanitizer that looks fun to use!?
- Food52 has so many beautiful ornaments if you’re looking for some newness for your tree this year.
- Urbanstems has so many beautiful items in their holiday collection! Wreaths! Garland! Holiday floral bouquets! (Their subscriptions are also a great gift I love to give)!
- Yes to these cozy looking slippers for under $100. A great gift idea.
- Looooving the McGee and Co. Gift Guides. So many beautiful pieces ready for gifting!
- How cute is this little shearling bag? Fill it with some beauty minis for a gift for your BFF.
- Tis the season for cozy pajamas and I spotted so many cute pairs at Nordstrom right now.
- This candle melter is so chic and would make a great gift.
- Lululemon has a bunch of things that would make great holiday gifts right now. This wellness set, these mittens, this beanie, this eye mask, this ball cap for guys, this bag and this half zip.
- How to make the holidays extra special for grandparents.
- If you need a gift for your guy, APC has a lot of really stylish pieces right now.
- This showstopper of a silk dress would be perfect for the holiday party circuit.
- My friend Carly launched her Holidays in NYC guide that’s super thorough with loads of ideas of where to eat, drink and what to do if you’re heading here for the season!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Sephora has a 20% off sale right now! It is one time use with the code GETGIFTING. You can find all my Sephora picks HERE.
- J.Crew has up to 60% off gift-worthy picks & an extra 70% off 3+ sale styles right now! Use code SHOPSALE.
- These little huggie earrings are so chic.
- Leggings but make ’em high fashion. So good for weekend athleisure looks. Wear it with one of my favorite sweatshirts from the same brand.
- Loving this sweater that looks so much more expensive than $35.
- One of my favorite cashmere sweaters is slouchy perfection and now back in stock. I have the M.
- One of my favorite pairs of jeans is under $100. I wear a size 28. They’re a good entry into the straight leg jeans category if you’ve been wanting to dable.
- Pair this sweater with this skirt for a very, very Amanda Woods vibes chic winter outfit.