This week flew by in the best way possible. Taking my own advice, I listened to several of the podcasts I mentioned in this post last weekend and started my week on such a productive note that I flew through the majority of my to do list and started to get my life more organized in a way that felt so invigorating (more on that later!)
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and if you haven’t already…don’t miss out on Shopbop’s amazing Buy More, Save More sale. It’s almost over and you can shop my recommended picks via this post. I bought these (I have the full version and am obsessed), these and these.
Have a great weekend! xx
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Caitlin’s Korean Chicken Tacos look & sound so good!
- How to stay sane on a business trip.
- Hitha shared a great idea for an at home brunch.
- Does anyone practice this? Thinking about trying to make it one of my good new habits.
- 15 things productive people do.
- Love Geri’s moto jacket in this post.
- Kendi’s new site looks so great!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- In love with the pleats on this top.
- Pink silk? Yes, please.
- The travel cases I’m obsessed with are finally restocked in multiple colors (I have the red!)
- Need opinions – should I buy these?
- One of my favorite lipsticks.
- This is the cutest addition for any dress!
- In love with the color palette of this clutch.
- My favorite nude pumps are back in stock (also in black) and currently you can get them discounted with code BIGEVENT16!
- All of the yes to this H&M coat.
- Need some new art or prints? Look no further.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- 10 great buys from Target for your home.
- Insight into how I spend (+ style) my weekends.
- A new favorite kind of lipstick.
- Picks from the aforementioned Shopbop sale.
- How to make better habits.
p.s. these are the boots in the above photo.