This week was such a blur I actually had to look at my calendar to remember what I did – wowza. Even crazier is that my next two weeks have the makings to be even busier – wish me luck!
How was your week? Any fun weekend plans? I’m going to Brooklyn on Sunday to do a little shoot and eat some pizza (probably shouldn’t combine those two items but photos first, carbs after I guess! :)) and plan to workout and drink my fair share of rosé (#balance.)
I hope you have a great one!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had a delightful dinner with the PR gals from Ted Baker. PSA that the dresses right now are incredible!
- Finally got back to Soulcycle. Nothing like a sweaty class there with a favorite teacher to help melt away some stress!
- Stayed up till 1AM nearly every night prepping for something exciting that I’ll tell you more about soon! (No sleep for the determined am I right?)
- Had a meeting at Joe & The Juice and if you live in New York, walk don’t run! It’s so awesome!
- Started my packing list for France! (Have been giving some sneak peeks of pieces I’m bringing over on Snapchat!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’ll take any French beauty secrets I can get!
- Blair’s look in Paris has me counting down the days (minutes?) till I return to that city in May.
- What it’s like to date in Paris.
- Christine looks so pretty in this post (those curls!)
- Fun workout classes across the U.S.
- Resources to help you plan a trip.
- A pretty springtime look from Stephanie.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A pretty lace dress for summer.
- My favorite strappy sandal is back and in the perfect nude. If you have weddings this year, get these! I have them in two colors.
- Thinking of pulling the trigger on this chic skirt so I can replicate this exact ensemble while in Paris.
- These Madewell laceup flat sandals are such good staples.
- Currently out of my budget, but I was practically drooling at all of Sachin + Babi’s new arrivals.
- Everlane launched linen! See how I styled my shirt from the collection HERE.
- Looooving these Levis for A) the fact that they are high-waisted and B) only $88.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Gift ideas for Mother’s Day!
- A Q&A with the co-founders of The Laundress.
- 3 beauty tricks I employ.
- Little black dress inspiration.
- Tips to make you more productive!