Happy Friday guys! How was your short week? Mine completely flew by and I’m excited for a weekend ahead with little to no plans. Have a great one and I hope you enjoy the roundup today!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Visited Ten Over Ten with Sally Hansen (and Taylor!) to get a much needed mani/pedi.
- Squeezed in workouts at Flybarre (hurts SO good!) and Soulcycle.
- Went to an event with NuSkin to learn about their newest launch.
- Had dinner with my brother! He’s in town from Europe for two weeks which is basically the best. We went to the famed Paulie Gee’s for pizza and beers. The pies were totally worth the hype and the treck to Greenpoint.
- Snapped mini moments along the whole week – are you following along!? @meghandono
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’ve decided this needs to become a part of my daily routine. Anyone tried it!?
- Merritt has me wanting to plan a trip to Maui stat!
- Always looking so chic, Helena’s look here is too good.
- Loved Grace’s reading list as one of my goals this summer is to get back to all those books downloaded on my iPad.
- A bucket list place for me for sure.
- Blair’s video from Chicago was so good.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A cute off the shoulder dress for $100.
- These have been around for years but I still love (and want) them.
- The sweetest top for $53! (This whole line is great + so affordable!)
- OMG I haven’t seen a halter I’ve liked but this Banana dress? So good! (Oh and these shoes which look like Aquazzura but are a fraction of the cost!)
- Uhh, I’m on a need to have basis with this dress.
- P.S. you can still shop the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale!
- Be still my heart…the color of this bag is to die for!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Travel inspiration for your summer weekend getaway.
- Tips for part time bloggers.
- The best places to shop in Paris.
- My May Beauty Edit.
- Witty Conversation With the co-founder of Stowaway Cosmetics.
- Ways to update your summer beauty routine.