Happy Friday, all! I’m back in New York and have a busy day ahead of me but a relatively low key weekend which will be spent catching up with friends. I am working on LOADS of posts to share in the coming weeks. Sometimes I think unplugging a bit is when I get my best ideas. My mind quiets and ideas come on in. Gotta love when that happens, right?
Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy this week’s roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week relaxing in Nantucket. See peeks on Instagram…full post coming soon!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I love Wit + Delight’s newest line of product at Target.
- How beautiful are Liz’s photos from Versailles?
- Loved Merritt’s shirt dress look (and her site redesign, too!)
- Kat always kills the downtown casual yet chic look.
- Carly looks stunning in these photos and how magical does Ireland look?
- Going to look into getting a serum with this ingredient ASAP. (I’m a serum addict – working on a post to share my favorites soon!)
- YES! Behind #ThatPinkDoor in Palm Springs! (I loved seeing it while in PS in January!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A chambray off the shoulder dress for $57.
- I love this white pleated dress.
- White kicks with a leopard insert? Uh, so chic.
- I keep hearing about this brand and am pretty sure my summer locks need this set.
- Such a cute shirtdress (love the back of it!)
- I had this used on me the other week and really loved it.
- Nothing I love more than little lace dresses in the summer.
- The most darling eyelet romper. #NEED.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite beauty products this month.
- Styling a black lace midi dress and summer straw hat.
- 22 preppy picks to add to your summer wardrobe.
- The cutest matching set (plus links to so many cute pieces to shop now!)