I’m settling back into city life this weekend and excited to have some R&R, home cooked meals and some Zzzzs in my own bed! What are your plans for this weekend? I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup! xx
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Frolicked around Ireland and then returned to New York where I’ve been largely saddled up in bed nursing a cold I picked up on the Emerald Isle.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Geri & the team at LEAF just launched a wellness subscription service and their goal of seamlessly integrating health, beauty and fitness into everyday life is on point.
- Loved this inspiring story about the pair behind Oscar de la Renta’s newest collection who are simultaneously designing their own line, Monse, dubbed the “rebel daughter” to classic ODLR.
- Found a few new places to explore on my next trip to Paris!
- I enjoyed this interview with Fern Mallis, (Anyone been to her speaker series at the 92Y?)
- This is a great guide to work blouses you should have in your wardrobe.
- Adding this soup to my “must cook this Fall” list.
- My tips for preparing for self-employment were shared over on Darling Magazine!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I picked up this cardigan around this time last year (see how I styled it here) and love it – perfect for travel and so soft.
- While picking up a few last minute things for Ireland, I came across this jumpsuit and about died…obsessed!
- Stylish booties for fall, in three colors & at a great price.
- These flats are darling.
- The other night I went to dinner with someone who, upon meeting, I thought was about 27. It turned out she was 38 and happened to have no forehead wrinkles because she swears by this stuff she told me. I owned it already and it had been going unused on my vanity but you can bet I’ve been slathering it on my face every night since that dinner!
- These OTK boots are very similar to my favorite Stuart Weitzman ones and a fraction of the price.
- Sweater season is almost here and I love the ruffled sleeves on this one!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Slipped into the comfiest sweater jacket.
- New monthly column featuring the best finds under $150.
- Witty Conversation with a fellow blogger.
- The best places to get pampered in NYC.
- My fall bucket list.
- An outfit and some thoughts on gratitude.