What a week it was. I feel on the edge of total collapse but so delighted to have a weekend of zero plans. Boy do I need it after the travel/work/blog schedule I’ve been keeping. I feel like I’m moving a million miles a minute but not progressing much…does that make sense? Anyone else out there feel me?
Anyhow I set out this weekend to have my plans be no plans and I can’t wait. I need a major moment to get my life in order (closet clean out, room organization, beauty product spring cleaning, fitness and all of the errands) and to also majorly catch up on sleep. Wish me luck and have a great weekend- hope you enjoy this week’s roundup!
Read + Look + Love:
- DKNY PR Girl shares her beauty regimen – so many good picks!
- I loved this look of Taylor’s. And how cute is Carly?
- Speaking of Carly, I’m buying this at her recommendation.
- I had a real personal breakthrough moment last night.
- This look of Jess’ is so perfect for summer. She wore it while we were roomies in Dallas the other weekend!
- I hope to try out this app this weekend after Julia’s recommendation.
- I loved this 15 questions with one of the lead engineers at Pinterest. #girlpower
- Throwback! (And yet still so good.)
- Have you checked out my new Tumblr?
Shop + Look Longingly:
- I love this sleek and simple crossbody bag.
- Have a lot of spring and summer events to attend? You’re in luck because Club Monaco just launched a Party Shop! I think this dress is so pretty.
- Need the perfect neutral tote? This 2 for 1 one is perfect and 20% off!
- This is so seasonally off but I think I really need it. It screams “I AM SO COZY!”
- File under high on my wish list: This top. (I’m tres into off the shoulder this season.)
- Amazon has 20% off swim until May 11th if you’re in the market for a new suit. So many good styles.
- The cutest $44 spring peplum top! I’d style it with these white jeans I just bought (on sale!).
- A dress that looks like DVF but is only $34?! Yes, please. x3.
In case you missed it:
- A bright blue midi skirt that made me feel like twirling.
- Pretty neutral pieces to add to your rotation.
- A peek into my hair routine (and bathroom!)
- Denim on denim and some sassy red heels #yesplease
[Image via Pinterest]