Happy Friday, all!
Did anyone else have what felt like a really long week? It’s been a while since I had a week that felt like it was dragging on but after two exhausting and long days at the onset of the week by Wednesday I was ready for a break – ha! (Instead I worked till 2AM on Wednesday though!) I’m taking today off (mostly – I don’t really know how to fully disconnect since I work for myself) but my parents arrived in town last night and we’re going to play tourist for the day. Follow along on Instagram if you aren’t already :).
Have a great one!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Got to toast Grace’s birthday!
- Went to my first holiday preview – gift guide season is almost amongst us! (Woah!)
- Went to a fun event that Square put on for female entrepreneurs.
- Had a brainstorming session over lunch with Carly for something we’re thinking of cooking up!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How gorgeous did my friend Caroline’s newly designed kitchen turn out? #homegoals!
- You guys know I’m obsessed with all things French (including beauty products) so naturally I loved this article on the best French drugstore products.
- My mom always sends me the best articles and I loved this one about a favorite block of mine in the city – who knew a charming garden was hidden behind MacDougal and Houston!
- I’m a massive face mask fan so I loved this post on 8 cool ones to try out.
- File this under ideas that make weird yet perfect sense.
- Mary always styles the coolest outfits.
- I don’t really ever make cauliflower but this has me convinced I should revisit it.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- How cute (and affordable!) is this little crossbody? Perfect for weekends!
- My favorite going out leggings (yep, you read that right!) have been restocked! See how I styled them here. (The last TWO years they sold out!)
- What a sweet version of the classic Mary Jane.
- You guys know I adore vests and this take on the sleeveless trench is so chic. By the same brand, this tank with tassels is darling.
- I thought this bag was Chloe at first glance but was then pleasantly surprised by the price tag!
- Hello, world’s most beautiful riding boots I’ve ever seen.
- Speaking of boots, these are the brilliant packable Hunter boots I traveled to Ireland with.
- DL1961 makes some of my favorite jeans and I practically live in distressed denim so this pair caught my eye.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My favorite little luxuries.
- An easy fall look to recreate when you feel like you have nothing to wear.
- Blanket scarves to buy now. (One can never have enough, right?)
- Workwear inspiration for daaaaays.
- The most Instagram worthy places in Paris.
All excited things coming up girly!
Love that sleeveless vest!
The Style Scribe
Could totally see it on you!!