Despite having taken a portion of Monday off, this week felt long. My schedule was all over the place with a variety of meetings and I was off by a day every day it felt like. Clearly not enough coffee for me this week!
This weekend I’m excited to have a friend in town and I’m planning a big Sunday night dinner with a bunch of my girlfriends. Anyone else doing anything fun?! Have a great one!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I went to my first boxing class at Shadowbox! It was HARD. You don’t spend the whole class just punching but rather there’s a bit of a bootcamp style that has you doing burpees, push ups, sit ups & more. I sweat a lot and definitely loved being sore in areas I know hadn’t been worked out in a while. Highly recommend it!
- Had loads of happenings with friends…a going away party, birthday drinks and meeting my friend’s new baby!
- Checked out By Terry’s newest products. I am obsessed with this double-duty product!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I updated my New York City guide with a section at the bottom that houses all my more specific roundup posts!
- How stunning does Blair look in various wedding dresses?
- Jess relaunched her site (it looks amazing!) and also did an awesome post with advice on blogging.
- My friend Carly was nominated for a Shorty Award – you can join me in vote for her here!
- Amanda put together great financial tips.
- 5 podcasts to check out.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Frayed hem denim is no doubt going to still be huge this year and I’m loving this pair.
- These are a chic yet casual take on the espadrille – perfect for your upcoming spring wardrobe.
- This bell sleeve sweater is only $88!
- How cute is this one piece suit!? I also love this one!
- Found: The perfect flat for work!
- I shared this tank on my Snapchat (@meghandono) but including here as I loved it for spin class! It’s a sports bra with a connected, super lightweight tank.
- I’m much more of a stud vs. dangly earring kinda gal but I got these last month and love them to dress up a more simple look.
- How chic is this monogrammable market tote?
- I’ve been hearing great things about this scrub. Have any of you tried it?
- This moto jacket is the perfect topper for any outfit and is now on sale!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Ways to update your winter wardrobe on a budget.
- Where I go to get my French fix in NYC.
- My experience with meditation.
- The most Instagram-worthy spots in New York.
- My bedroom makeover.