We made it to Friday you guys and this afternoon I am off to California! The first week I’ll be up in Northern CA and then down in LA for a week. I’ll be a little more quiet in these parts as I spend time with friends, clients & hopefully a little downtime.
An exciting update: I completely updated the Shop! I added a category for pretty Spring things (willing the season to come! :)), completely updated the Under $100 category (so many good things!) and, thanks to a reader request, added a category for work out items! The other categories have all been updated, too and as a reminder the Beautify category is all products I use regularly at home. Would you guys like me to add a category of things I talk about on Snapchat (@meghandono)? Would that be helpful!?
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Tried out the new boxing gym Rumble and loved it! I took Rob’s class and it was awesome. He had great energy, clear instruction (not always the case in boxing class in my experience) and I was dripping sweat by the end of class.
- Geared up for a new client I recently signed and whom I’m kicking off our work together next week while in San Francisco!
- Had great breakfasts at two of my favorite spots: Pietro Nolita and Buvette. (See more favorites of mine in the city in my NYC guide.)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The coolest Airbnbs state by state.
- I couldn’t be more excited for my friend Julia and her husband Anel about their news.
- Would you sit down to a dinner party with strangers?
- Love this This Is Us moment.
- Best new books to read this month.
- These sound incredible.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Instantly up your outerwear game with this striped trench coat!
- This is another trench that’s too cute!
- I love a little white bag for spring + summer and this one is so cute.
- I wouldn’t have given these a second look but then saw them on Instagram and kind of fell in love! Thoughts?!
- This fringed sweater jacket is super chic and a great price. It’s a nice alternative to a blazer!
- Want to read more books on the go? From now until 2/14 you can get a Kindle on sale!
- Did you see Madewell launched intimates? The pieces are so pretty!
- Loving this new cotton sweater from Everlane. Comes in 4 pretty neutrals.
- My favorite scrub is back in stock! Your hair needs this. Trust. (More on it here.)
- Touched these leggings the other day in Lou & Grey and fell immediately – softest.things.ever!
- Coolest/chicest bodysuit I’ve seen!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Pre-big event beauty rituals.
- An outfit in the flatiron + reader Q&A.
- Travel essentials for beauty on the go.
- Things I’m doing less of this year.
- The items I loved last month.