Dermstore just launched their up to 20% off Sale so I wanted to share some of my favorite products they sell that I own and love that can now be scored on sale.
In the past few years Dermstore has become a go-to website for me to shop from for all things skincare, makeup, haircare and body care. They have fast shipping, a great and easy return policy and they carry some of my favorite brands. They also often have great free-with-purchase gifts that I add to my travel stash of minis for future trips.
There are SO many products that are included in the sale but below are my selects. Use code REFRESH at checkout to ensure you take advantage of the savings.
What to Buy from the Dermstore Sale
- When the sun is out I am never without the Colorscience brush-on spf. It is perfect for re-applying SPF on your face over makeup. It is a beauty-must for me and pricey so great to buy it on sale now.
- Augustinus Bader is included in the sale! I’ve gone through two bottles of The Rich Cream and do really love the plumping and hydrating effect it has on the skin.
- I really love the ELEMIS line and pretty much of all it is included in the sale. Favorites of mine that I own and use regularly include this overnight mask, these peel pads, this dry brush, this eye mask that’s like a hug for your under eyes and this peel.
- My recent favorite foundation brush rarely goes on sale. I wrote about it here.
- I swear by sleeping with my hair up with a clip like these.
- Want longer lashes? NeuLash is included in the sale. This stuff really works if you stay committed to nightly application.
- The exfoliating and detox Briogeo shampoo I use at least once a week is included in the sale. I’ve gone through countless jars of this and my girlfriends who I’ve turned onto it are now hooked, too.
- People are obsessed with the Dr. Dennis Gross Peel pads and they’re included. I just got them and in just a few uses I understand why. If you want a fix for lackluster skin, these are it.
- This moisturizer is beloved by French makeup artists and is a go-to for me as well. Skin feels super nourished after use but it also can be used as a primer, too which I love. This one is similar, too and I’ve liked it in the past!
- This RMS highlighter that’s a great clean replacement for the Becca champagne pop highlighter if you ever used that in the past.
- EltaMD has so many good sunscreens you can stock up on now at a discount.
- NuFACE tools are included! I adore mine and used it every day leading up to my month in France to lift my cheekbones and contour my face.
- When I want a physical exfoliation on my face I add this Dermalogica powder to my favorite cream cleanser. It gently buffs and skin feels so soft after. And for chemical exfoliation – I’ve used the Kate Somerville Exfolikate product for a decade. I find it especially is helpful at clearing up breakouts.
- I often apply Eye Mask pads under my eyes doing tasks around the house like dishes, laundry or vacuuming to feel like I am maximizing my time – ha! I like these and these.
- If you have sensitive skin, you can’t beat the French pharmacy stand-by Avene. They have so many wonderful, gentle products that I’ve tried and loved over the years. Same with La Roche Posay – so many good products beloved in France – several of which are on my list of 29 Best French Beauty Products.
- One of my favorite beauty discoveries of last year was this Tarte lip product and it’s included in the sale!
Some of the brands included in the sale are just for double points so be sure to check as you shop and don’t miss signing up for the Dermstore Rewards Program – it is definitely worth it! I’ve gotten some great rewards as a part of it over the years.
Shop the Post
[Image via this post]
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!