This weekend feels like a big one for me- my first 10K is on Sunday!! I am nervous yet excited and praying the strength I’ve been working on during training comes to full fruition. And tonight I’m off to see my beloved Giants play the Yankees! I hope you have a wonderful, fulfilling weekend. As always, thank you so much for stopping by and reading along!
- I got to see Kiley (and my other best blogging gals) this past Sunday while she was in town briefly for work- how fun is her post about her trip?
- Did you catch the 5 beauty products I recommend investing in?
- I love Bradley’s own roundup of weekend links.
- This look from Rachel is too good. I need a full skirt STAT!
- I love this roundup of Oxblood pieces from Dallas. Such a stellar fall color.
- I feel for Taza in this post. I feel like that frequently and am always feeling like I “need to catch up on life” but then I have to remind myself to not be so caught up in doing so that I miss life!
- Shopbop has some great new items in its sale section if you’re in the mood for a little retail therapy.