We made it! This week was a doozy. Long and stressful days, not enough sleep…you know how it goes. I’ll be spending the weekend catching up with friends and my life to do list and I’ll see you back here on Monday! Enjoy this week’s roundup…
- I saw an ad this week for Kate Hudson endorsing a new line of athletic wear called Fabletics and loved what I was seeing! Anyone bought anything?
- I read about this site in Lucky Magazine the other week and just love it.
- This video made me want to slather on the SPF.
- I loved looks from Mara, Sam and Julia this week.
- Extra, extra! Shopbop is having a huge shoe sale! (Including my favorite boots).
- Hallie wrote a post that I just loved and found so inspiring.
- Alicia visited one of my favorite brands, Everlane.
- I have such a case of wanderlust…
- I’m feeling the need for more workout clothes and am loving these
In case you missed it…
- A black and white ensemble with pops of red
- A Wish List with a beautiful strappy back tank
- What to invest in for this coming Fall season
If you want more workout clothes, I know an inside connection at a certain apparel company ::cough cough:: #bolo
Loving Sam’s look too! She’s seriously the chicest pregnant person.
The Style Scribe
LOVE this weekly round up! your blog is always so refreshing and real…love it!
i recently bought this outfit from fabletics and i love it!
i’m not a fan of the subscription/required monthly purchase, so i cancelled after receiving the outfit. but i get SO many compliments on the pants! and everything fit perfectly. do it!