Happy Friday! I’m buckled in for a wild ride of a weekend…between New York Fashion Week, a friend’s going away party, and my brother’s birthday it’s going to be a whirlwind. Enjoy your weekend and the roundup below & I’ll see you back here on Monday.
- My favorite brand, Joie, introduced a Meet Me in Paris collection and it is just oh.so.amazing. Le sigh…!
- I loved Julia’s guide to the Meatpacking neighborhood.
- Uhh… a new amazing way to use my favorite oil (see here).
- I adore this new line Target is carrying. This chair? Too cute!
- Recently I had an utter panic attack when I thought Downy Wrinkle Releaser had been discontinued. THANK GOD, it has been re-stocked because I have sworn by this stuff for the last nearly 11 years of my life (honestly, I don’t iron…ever.) If you’ve never tried it, I can’t recommend it enough. #crisisaverted
- There’s nothing like Fall to make you want to stock up on classic basics from Everlane.
- A great profile on Alexander Wang in the Times this week.
- How adorable is this clutch?
- My favorite brand of ballet flats, Tieks, has introduced the chicest colors for fall – olive and burgundy. Adding the burgundy to my fall wishlist!
- This is a great WSJ read on the trend of buying less, but higher quality (read: often more expensive) pieces. It speaks to what I’ve been doing in my own wardrobe and what I shared here.
- With fall on the brain there’s no better time to take advantage of Madewell’s sale (25% off sweaters + tees and an extra 30% off sale items!)