A much delayed weekly roundup but here it is – better late than never right?! Hope you are having a great weekend!
- I loved this combo of stripes + camo.
- An interesting read on the decline of memorable quotes from modern movies.
- This coat. Swoon!
- Mara has two delicious sounding holiday drinks over on her blog.
- I just bought this candle at Saks the other day on a whim and Omgggg. It smells like Christmas, winter & heaven all wrapped into one amazing scent. I’ve been burning it almost non-stop for the last 3 days.
- Merry Christmas to me.
- Sometimes the packaging and how a present looks does matter.
- A pomegranate moscow mule? Yum!
- I love these Kate Spade heels so much that I’ve now added these to my wishlist.
- These brown butter chocolate chip cookies look unreal.
- I loved this look from Christine.
- So many beautiful and enticing Parisian favorites.
And in case you missed it:
- The most amazing faux leather leggings for under $100
- A burgundy + black ensemble
- Ways to score tiny wins this holiday season
- Styling pieces from Piperlime
- The best picks from Shopbop’s sale!