I hope you enjoy the weekend ahead! It’s snowing in New York and I’m looking forward to having brunch plans, workout plans and seeing friends for dinner and to watch the Golden Globes. Enjoy this week’s roundup and I’ll see you here on Monday.
- Kate Spade swimwear?! YES PLEASE. (Begins planning beach getaway ASAP). My favorite bikinis are this one and this one. And this one piece is so chic.
- In case you missed my new bag in this post, I am in love!
- Before I headed out West for the holidays, I took an SLT class in Soho. It was an introductory class and O-M-G. I was sore in all the places you want to know your muscles were working for over 3 days. Seriously, I took the class Saturday morning and when I went to hit the slopes on Tuesday I was still sore. Naturally, I’ve now bought 6 more classes to work on getting toned. The class is done on a megaformer machine and works to strengthen, lengthen & tone (get it, SLT?) And I saw Lo Bosworth at class, so there was that, too.
- I saw a girl at the airport the other day with this bag. It looked so much more expensive than it actually is!
- These sound amazing!
- J.Crew is offering 40% off Wear-Now sales. This sweater is my top pick.
- SUCH a good read on It-bag makers Mansur Gavriel made such a buzz in the industry.
- My friend Hallie is one of the best writers I know and I am so proud of her for embarking on a new adventure – read her awesome post all about it HERE.
- Holy beautiful mountain house. (Take me back to Colorado!)
- A classic Loeffler Randall boot on sale through Sunday!
- Loved this look from Bradley.
- These workout pants are so cute (and come in petite & tall, too!)
- If you haven’t shopped it yet, get on Shopbop’s end of season sale! I love this sweater. And this dress is darling (and under $100!) And this jacket.
- Thanks, PopSugar!
In case you missed it:
- Showing off a couple of Christmas presents
- My favorite investment pieces for your wardrobe
- A fun fact about me
- A new w&w column!
- A black + cream ensemble