TGIF! I’m taking today off to frolic with my friends that in town (more on that next week!) and also pop by the Kate Spade presentation. That’s about the extent of my participation in New York Fashion Week this season if you can believe it! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing long weekend!
- Hallie announced her oh-so-awesome news over on her blog this week. Do yourself a favor and read it. You will feel so inspired and uplifted. I read it nearly teary eyed. “If you commit to consistency and resilience, you can do literally anything with your life.”
- Fun styling tips for February.
- Mackenzie shared 10 flats every woman should own.
- I loved this skirt that Merritt styled.
- I ADORE these heels! Bows and polka dots = love. And under $90? Win. Win.
- I want this. Now.
- I’ve created some more new boards over on Pinterest. I hope you’re following along!
- I loved Julia’s post on how to maximize moments you have.
- Meg Biram launched a YouTube channel!
- Taylor wrote about the perks of being single for Valentine’s Day.
- Anh does classic styling so well.
- My friend Annie’s wedding (in which I was a bridesmaid last August!) was featured on Style Me Pretty this week! It remains one of the most beautiful weddings I’ve ever been to.
And in case you missed it…
- I am looking for YOUR OPINION (thank you to all who have already weighed in – I am LOVING reading your replies!)
- A Wish List full of good picks for now & for spring
- Discussing dressing for your body type
- The mascara you need to try
- Styling my new favorite jeans