Happy Friday all! It’s my last day at work before heading South tomorrow for a 5 day getaway. I cannot wait to share with you where I am headed (be sure to follow along over on Instagram) and check back tomorrow when I’ll be sharing my packing list + destination! And posts are scheduled for next week so be sure to pop back for new content. With that, here’s a big ol’ round up from my favorite things on the internet this week!
- Want the coveted lip colors used in J.Crew’s style guides? You can now buy 4 perfectly preppy shades!
- I loved Intermix’s roundup of street style from Paris Fashion Week. Note to self: need pair of white pumps.
- Caitlyn has a great roundup of simple, yet stylish one-piece swimsuits.
- If you’re looking for a pair of ankle strap sandals for spring, look no further. Under $90 and available in several colors!
- This post warmed my heart to no end.
- I loved this look from Jess.
- These Madewell shoes are perfect for the upcoming season and the heel actually looks comfortable!
- I shared my current favorite jam over on Vince Camuto’s blog The Crest.
- Loved this look from Taylor.
- I think these shoes may be some of the prettiest I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
- This had me dying laughing this week.
- After reading Hitha’s post on this little guy, I think I need one!
And in case you missed it…
- The beauty products I always bring with me when I travel
- The last of my winter wear for the year (I hope!)
- I helped launch Shoptiques’ new app!
- Wearing my new favorite skirt