As we inch closer to closing out the year and I wind down on my content, I always have fun looking back at what was most popular here on wit & whimsy with you guys! Here’s everything you guys bought the most of this year. And a heartfelt thank you for trusting my recommendations – it means a lot to me!
2020’s Best Sellers:
- Marc Fisher Shearling Boots. Winter snow boots but make them stylish. I now own these in two colors because I wore the black leather so much last season.
- Abercrombie Sherpa Pullover Fleece. The ultimate soft and cozy pull over fleece. I wore this SO much this year and am doing so again as I type this post – ha! I have a M. See it on here.
- Teddy Fleece Sweatshirt. The perfect sporty yet cozy sweatshirt that was first featured in this post and then became an MVP of mine during quarantine this Spring. I sized up to size L.
- Marc Fisher Heeled Booties. I bought my first pair of these last year and nabbed another color during this year’s Nordstrom sale. I love how they go with so much in my closet and can be dressed up or dressed down.
- True & Co Body Lift Scoop Neck Bra. Everyone’s favorite bra! A true MVP of WFH. Comfy yet manages to still provide support. I own 4 of these now!
- Sweaty Betty All Train Sports Bra. My favorite, favorite sports bra for high impact workouts. They keep everything in place and this bra was featured in this popular post this year.
- J.Crew Sophie Blazer. One of my most worn pieces that I now own in 3 colors. I have an entire guide on how to style it, too!
- Everlane Cotton Box Tee. I featured this tee two ways in this post earlier this year and it remained a top seller all year long. This was the last shoot I did before lockdown! I’ll never forget it.
- Amazon Sherpa Zip Up Fleece. Probably my best Amazon purchase all year? I couldn’t believe how fluffy and soft and cozy and well made this piece was! I have it in a size M. I bought the pullover version too as I live in my fleeces while working from home.
- Caudalie Instant Detox Mask. The best detox mask for congested pores! This mask is amazing at clearing out clogged pores and leaving skin feeling renewed. It’s always selling out for good reason!
- Caudalie Vinopure Acne Serum. This serum goes to work to fight active breakouts right away. I sub it in now whenever my skin is feeling like there might be a breakout coming on.
- Caudalie Vinopure Toner. This toner was a god send when my face started breaking out following all the mask wearing this year. When paired with the serum (below), my maskne was gone in 2 weeks and never returned! I wrote a whole review of this duo here.
- RMS Pressed Blush in Lost Angel. I wore this in a lot of my IGTV videos during quarantine and was thrilled after I discovered it is a clean version of NARS’ Orgasm.
- Supergoop Zinc Screen. I was so happy to see so many of you have bought this favorite face SPF of mine after a year of championing it + the importance of wearing a zinc sunscreen.
- Erborian BB Creme. The #1 most sold item and the #1 item I always hear from you guys that you’re wowed by. My full review can be found here.
- Necessaire Body Wash. My favorite part of showering! This body wash is so great and just feels like such a luxury to use. Great foam and great scents to choose from.
- Lululemon Align Leggings. The MVP of Leggings in my wardrobe. I come back to these always and they are what I reach for for yoga, lounging, travel and more. They stay up, compress enough but not too much and have the softest material ever. Worth every penny.
- Vuori Performance Joggers. I sold so many of these this year that it led to my first paid collaboration with the brand this past November. It was a dream collaboration for me to work with this brand that I spent a lot of the year talking about. All my girlfriends and I talk about these joggers non stop – they’re just so amazing. I wear them in a size Small.
SHOP THE ITEMS:
A few other bestsellers this year:
- Ilia Skin Tint. I love this hybrid product that’s great for days you don’t want to wear a lot of makeup but do need a bit of coverage. My favorite way to wear it is here and my full review of all my favorite Ilia products is here.
- Kosas Lip Oil. One of my personal favorite beauty discoveries! I now have it in two shades (Dip and Jellyfish) and I reach for the clear several times a day. It works to wear under masks and is hydrating without any stickiness.
- Lululemon Align Joggers. The MVP of all my quarantine walks. I was so pumped when Lululemon released my beloved align leggings in a chic jogger. I love pairing mine with sneakers and a sweatshirt. I have them in size 6.
- Brooklinen Percale Classic Core Sheet Set. The best sheets ever. These have been a top-selling item for years and years here on wit & whimsy.
- Everlane High Rise Button Fly Jeans. Far and away my favorite Everlane jeans. These were a top seller following my full Everlane denim guide this year.
- True & Co True Body Scoop Neck Adjustable Strap Bra. Another favorite style of the True & Co bras that I own.
- Sezane Gaspard Cardigan. I wear this sweater often and own it in several colors and you guys have fallen in love with its versatility, too. A full post dedicated to it can be found here.
- Simone Perle Bra. My go-to t-shirt bra. It is worth every penny and all year long you guys told me you agreed!
- Bite Beauty Power Matte Lip Crayon. Even though I’ve been using and talking about this product for 5 years, it catapulted into my top sellers following this lip color try on video. It is such an amazing formula and the colors are just gorgeous.
SHOP THE ITEMS:
Next month I plan to share my favorite purchases of 2020 as well as my best beauty discoveries so keep an eye out for that!