Today’s gift guide is all about fun little finds for the season that are at the perfect price point. Most inclusions today are under $25 and just a few of the stocking stuffers are a bit more but everything is under $40 and a worthwhile find regardless. A lot of the items included are things I own and love personally! Every Christmas I am a big fan of getting beauty gifts and fun food finds in my stocking! What do you like getting in your stocking!?
Under $25 Gift Ideas:
- Popcorn Popper. Level up at-home movie night.
- Unwind Every Day Journal. The gift of calm.
- Necessaire Hand Cream. The internet’s favorite hand cream.
- Cuticle Serum. Perfect for anyone on your list. This stuff is great! I use it daily.
- Collapsable Mug. Ditch the reusable cups once and for all.
- Cookie Mix. Because sometimes we need baking to be easy.
- Follain Refillable Everything Soap. Practical and better for the environment. Win/Win. Have & love.
- Equilibria Bath Soak. For the person who needs more zen.
- Water Bottle Ice Tray. Cold water on the go.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller. The perfect ritual for the beauty buff.
- Short Stories in French. A cute book for the Francophile in your life.
- All Black Playing Cards. For the game enthusiast who also loves aesthetics.
- Ear Plugs. These are the world’s best earplugs. Trust me.
- Cell Phone Stand. One of my best purchases of 2020! Time to stop stressing our wrists and arms during Facetime.
- Saie Dew Balm. The world’s cutest highlighter.
- Bite Beauty Lipstick Duo. One of my personal favorite lip color products.
- Small Cube Magnets. Things on the fridge but make it chic.
SHOP THE GUIDE:
Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
- L’Occitane Hand Cream Trio. Give together or separate and stuff in three different stockings.
- Stainless Steel Straws. Sip. Wash. Reuse.
- Cheers Coasters. Shop small with these cheerful coasters.
- Wine & Cheese Socks. Socks but make ’em cheeky.
- Fuzz Remover. I talk about this thing a lot and gave it as gifts last year – it works so well to de-pill socks, sweaters, blankets – you name it!
- Antimicrobial Touch Tool. Because, 2020.
- Milk Frother. Perfect for the at-home barista.
- Hydration Reminder. Because we could all use more H20.
- Scalp Brush. Like going to the salon but in your own shower.
- Candle Wick Trimmer. Have this. Love it.
- Mini Box Cutter. File under things you’ll wish you’d have had years ago. I love mine!
- Cookie Scoop. One of my personal favorite kitchen gadgets – perfect for cookies and meatball making.
- Ice Roller. The gift of de-puffing.
- Slip Silk Scrunchies. You can never have enough.
- Scraper Tool. Adding this gadget I wish I knew existed sooner to my own wish list!
- Avocado Slicer. File under things my kitchen needs.
- USB Candle Lighter. The perfect add-on to a gorgeous candle will make a great gift.
SHOP THE GUIDE:
EVEN MORE SMALL AND AFFORDABLE BUT MIGHTY GIFTS: