The holidays are upon us and for so many, that means family get togethers, celebrations with friends and company holiday parties. In this month’s Affordable Finds post, I’ve rounded up a bunch of great holiday pieces that I’m loving for under $150. I don’t know if its the lack of festive dressing we did in 2020 but I feel like retailers are killing it this year and there are so many great options right now.
The collage below is shoppable (just click the item!) and there are a bunch more finds at the bottom of the post. And, with so many sales coming and going, keep an eye out for even further mark downs on some items over the coming weeks.
Budget Friendly Holiday Outfit Ideas
- If the traditional sparkly look isn’t for you, this gold midi dress is so glamorous and its under $100!
- I typically only break out sequins around this time of year and just love this mini dress! I’d pair with opaque tights and my favorite black booties.
- You can never go wrong with a classic LBD like this one with a trendy square neckline. It will be so cute with festive accessories now and then transition to other seasons seamlessly.
- Loving this winter white sweater dress for a chic, yet comfortable option.
- Top classic pieces you already own with this cute gold headband to get into the spirit.
- I love the pretty shimmer and ruffle detail on this gold and black top! It also comes in white.
- How cute is this feather trimmed tank?! It also comes in white and is under $70! You know I love a feather detail.
- For a gal who usually reaches for neutrals, I getting so excited to pull out my bright red pieces for holiday time! This sweater looks like the softest material and I love the style for a more casual holiday gathering.
- Pair this adorable wrap sweater with high waisted pants and skirts for a cozy option. It also comes in pink and black and is under $50!
- White during the holiday season works best when in winter fabrics like this skirt which is wool and will easily pair with so many other items in your closet this season. To note, reviews recommend sizing up.
- How darling are these pearl and crystal earrings?
- I recently shared a velvet blazer like this one and I am loving this budget friendly option for under $120. Take a look at this post for a couple ways to style it.
- Upgrade you basic black trouser with a shimmer pair like this cropped version!
- For a more elevated denim option, try this coated pair. The slim fit will pair perfectly with everything from flats and loafers to booties and heels.