The other day I looked at the weather forecast and officially put away my Winter coats. You know what else that means? Dress season is upon us! I’m so excited to be able to pull out my favorite dresses and add a few into the rotation for the next few months.
While I don’t wear color often, I loved the sunshine-y vibes of this dress and picked it up during the Shopbop sale earlier this month. I much prefer dresses to shorts or skirts so get ready to see me in a steady stream of midi dresses – ha! Pairing them with a denim jacket is a go-to casual look for me and I was so glad when I spotted a white denim jacket at J.Crew the other week. I used to have one years ago but after lots of wear in San Francisco I had to retire it. I’m so glad I have one to wear again!
Casual and Affordable Dresses
As part of today’s post I wanted to share the cutest affordable dresses out there now. I scoured the web and have rounded up the best ones below. And they are all under $100! Let me know if you spot one you love.
. . .
Faithful the Label Midi Dress (also here; here – wearing a Medium – the blue is cute, too!) // Stuart Weitzman Heels (last worn here; colors on sale here; less expensive version here, here and two cute suede styles at Target in two different heel heights here, here) // J.McLaughlin Bag (c/o) // J.Crew Denim Jacket (wearing a Medium; similar style from LOFT here) // Celine Sunglasses (Similar style for $70)
Dresses Under $100:
A few highlights:
- A simple striped t-shirt dress is one of my favorite casual looks in summer. This one is also such a flattering silhouette and this chevron one is cute for work.
- Speaking of dresses for work, I love this one and think you could easily dress it up or dress it down.
- This $79 dress is a great dupe for the one I just wore in this post.
- This dress also looks really similar to one I wore all of last summer.
- You guys know I love a puff sleeve, so this dress is obviously on my list to buy for summer.
- This dress is so romantic and I adore the open back.
- Pink gingham? Yes, please.
- This wrap dress in eyelet is so beautiful. Would look great with sandals or heels.
p.s. Spring finds on Amazon Fashion and affordable swimwear.
I love love your dress picks!! That pink gingham one is so cute, and I have had my eye on it for a bit! I love easy it is to dress yourself in the spring/summer because you can just throw on a dress and go ahah! Happy almost Friday, Meghan!
So glad you liked the picks, Libby!!
SO cute! Love this sunny yellow hue on you (and why have I never thought of getting a white denim jacket?!)
Trying to get a little color into my Springtime wardrobe lol! Thanks sweet friend for the comment!
Love this look, especially the bag with it! So excited to start wearing dresses again!
Thank you so much, Melanie!! The bag is going to be in heavy rotation this summer this I know!
Love your outfit~Thank you for sharing. It’s an atmosphere of Spring. Like it!