I hope everyone had a great weekend! We’re moving into that time of year where the chill of winter gets you down to your bones. I tend to pull for my most luxurious materials like cashmere and layers upon layers to stay warm.
For this month’s finds, I rounded up my favorite affordable winter pieces that will be staples through January and February (and here on the East Coast well into March). It’s so amazing how many stores are starting to make high-quality fabrics at a more affordable price. Everything in this post is under $150 and most is actually under $100.
Affordable Winter Pieces
Shop the post:
- This coat is so chic. I love the deep green color and that it can be dressed up or worn everyday.
- The last thing my closet needs is another white sweater but this mock neck cable knit style is a great staple and under $90.
- This grey sweater is so my style. And love that it’s from Target!
- I’ve been living in my sherpa pull over this season. This similar one comes in a ton of different colors and is on sale right now.
- I think you all know at this point that I love a puff sleeve detail. This sweater is so pretty and also comes in a washable merino wool which I love. Warm & low maintenance!
- I’d pair this cozy sweater dress with warm tights and boots.
- For any events or work functions coming up, this sleek sweater dress is a great option. Pair with heels for something more formal or booties for a casual look.
- Cashmere is such a little luxury and I love that places like H&M and J. Crew are starting to produce more affordable options. I really like the style of this cardigan and can bet that its so cozy.
- When it comes to jeans in the winter, I often pull for my skinny pairs that can tuck into an OTK or snow boot. In addition, these black ones are under $40.
- I love my cashmere joggers & these are a really great affordable version.
- These velvet pants look so cute on the model and I’d love these for dressier occasions this season.
- These tights are fleece-lined and have 500+ five star reviews! File under: things I need.
- This sweater midi skirt looks so luxe and soft.
- These snow boots are very similar to my favorites, are under $100 and come in brown, too.
- Cashmere-lined leather gloves that are also tech friendly? Yes, please.
- Don’t discount the joy a pom pom hat like this one can bring on those dreary winter days.
- A warm scarf is an obvious must this time of year. You can never have too many options to add as a chic topper to any outfit.
p.s. more cold weather favorites & under $100 picks.
[Image via this post]
I got this on Sale. for $30
And even though I live in SF (still cold and chilly), and I NEVER leave the house in it.
This is hands down the best purchase of 2019 winter I have made.
I live in this at home
Oh this is so my style!! Thank you for sharing!
So many good pieces for the rest of winter! I love the cashmere scarf you linked, it’s gorgeous!
So glad you liked the picks, Rachel!!
Thats totally my style.
Thank you for sharing the list.
Tina from wimpernverlängerung