When it comes to seasonal trends, I typically try to avoid investing too much in pieces that I don’t know if I’ll still be wearing next year. This Fall especially, there are a few really fun trends that I’ve been looking to add to my wardrobe at affordable prices so I thought that would be the perfect theme for this month’s budget buys!
From sock booties to everything velvet, all of these items are under $150 and will mix in great with all my classic Fall favorites.
Shop the post:
- Fuzzy sweaters are everywhere this fall. I really like this cream one and I’m also eyeing this white one.
- Velvet is also having quite the moment this season and I am here for it. This wrap dress is a classic shape and under $20!
- I’d pair this plaid mini with my leather jacket and suede OTK boots.
- I stand by the statement that my teddy coat was one of my best purchases of last year. I’m so glad to see that trend still around and this is a budget friendly version.
- I really like these navy velvet pants for an elevated work look.
- I tend to shy away from much statement jewelry so I’ve been likely the simpler geometric pieces like these earrings.
- Mock neck sweaters are also very popular right now and I really like this one with oversized sleeves.
- This is one of my favorite Everlane sweaters and is the perfect, lightweight cashmere. The Donegal sells out every year so get it while you can! (I wear it in a Medium but size up if you like your sweaters a bit more slouchy.)
- While I still love my classic skinny jeans, I’ve been loving straight pairs like these lately, too.
- Its been a few years since I’ve worn a fur vest but I’m really into this longer option for a fancier look.
- These western inspired booties are so perfect for the season. Western is big this season!
- You’ve heard me rave about my recent plaid blazer purchase. This one with a tie is so cute, too.
- The mules trend is another one that I have fully committed to and these heeled ones are a chic, elevate version.
- If you’re looking for a great sock bootie for this fall, look no further! I love these and actually just got them after spotting them at a press preview for Saks Off 5th.
- How chic is this bucket bag?!
- I love camis to pair under blazers and leather jackets and this velvet one comes in a few pretty colors. (I styled a velvet cami last Fall here!)
Also, relatedly, I am so in love with the velvet Spanx leggings I just got (mentioned in this post!) They are so comfy and shockingly so chic on. I wore them on the plane to Paris and am so happy with them. (Got them in a Medium!)
[Image via this post]