Au revoir! I am boarding a plane tonight to head back to my favorite city in the world: Paris! As I know many of you have enjoyed packing list posts in the past I thought I’d share with you what’s coming in my suitcase this trip! (Also I got multiple email & InstaStory requests for this post so glad I had it planned!) At the bottom of this post, I have also included handy links to my favorite Paris-related posts as they are often my most requested content! Hope you find it helpful!
Truth be told I put this packing list together before I looked at the weather forecast and realized that the weather is supposed to be actually quite warm with highs in the 70s for the first half of my trip! Therefore I swapped in more tops vs. sweaters and made a few additions when it came to footwear.
1. Silk Cami (seen here) // 2. Paige Silk Button Down Shirt // 3. Silk Cami with Lace Trim (I have it in black + white and one always comes with me when I travel) // 4. Leather Jacket (Lookalike here for less) // 5. Velvet Leggings (planning to wear these with this tee + my trench on the plane) // 6. Gap Plaid Blazer // 7. Sweater Blazer (seen here) // 8. Hair Bow (just $5! Worn here) // 9. Oversized Wool Sweater // 10. Wool Sweater with Pouf Sleeves // 11. Felt Fedora // 12. Beret (also bringing my black one) // 13. Halogen Wool Topper Coat (my favorite thing from the Nordstrom sale and it is 50% off!) // 14. Club Monaco Plaid Coat (last seen here) // 15. J.Crew Jeans // 16. Stuart Weitzman Over the Knee Boots // 17. Black Jeans (my favorites to wear in Paris) // 18. Dark Wash Ankle Jeans // 19. Loafer Mules (Lookalike loafer mules here) // 20. Everlane Loafers (these always come with me!) // 21. Silk Scarf (seen here) // 22. Loeffler Randall Suede Booties //
A bit more making it into my suitcase…
I just bought these cute + affordable plaid pants (in a size 8) for the trip and this Mango jacket that screamed Paris and then picked up this top and this sweater (both of which ba&sh Paris was kind enough to gift me). I have these comfortable flats set aside to bring and I’ll also be bringing my fisherman’s cap similar to this one or this one. I packed my favorite white t-shirt (seen here) and my favorite black one (seen here) which are both great for layering under cardigans, blazers and jackets. This jumpsuit is great alone or layered (as seen here) so will be perfect at nighttime (it is also on sale! Mine is a size 6). I always have to have stripes while in Paris and I picked up this $15 H&M tee to wear under the jackets I’m bringing. Bringing this bag, this bag & this tote as well. And I always bring this pair of PJs when I travel. My travel toiletries will be toted in this case and I bring all my makeup and things like Dramamine and eye drops in these cases.
And, as promised…
My Favorite Paris Posts:
- My favorite spots in Paris
- Why Paris moves me.
- The best places to shop in Paris.
- 5 things not to miss in Paris.
- A Paris photo diary.
- What Paris means to me.
- The most Instagram-worthy spots in Paris.
- Thoughts on being present – from Paris.
- A 2016 guide to Paris.
Have you been to Paris? I’d love to hear your favorite place and hope you found this packing list helpful!
Heading to Paris? Book Paris, Perfected with me and get customized recommendations based on your travel preferences to make your next trip to Paris the best one yet.