As you might have seen over on Instagram – I am in Paris this week – and I could just not be happier! In preparing (and shopping!) for this trip, I came across so many fun French-inspired pieces for under $150 that it seemed only fitting to round them up for this month’s Affordable Finds post. Don’t forget that the collage is shoppable and there are even more picks at the bottom!
Shop the post:
Budget Friendly French Inspired Fall Fashion
- A classic overcoat is on my must haves list for fall in Paris. This trendy cocoon style comes in this pretty cream as well as back and is under $70.
- I always bring my leather jacket to Paris in cooler seasons because it is such an easy and versatile topper, especially for evening time. This cropper biker style would look great with everything from dresses for dinner to the athleisure you wear on the plane.
- Nothing screams French-inspired liked a tweed jacket like this one. Love the gold buttons. It also comes in cream which is so chic.
- Another staple: a structured black blazer like this one.
- How darling is this tweed Chanel-inspired shift dress? Here is another version that comes in solid white and black.
- I wore a similar dress to this one (seen here) in Paris a couple years ago and it remains one of my favorite looks from that trip! You could wear this year round depending on how you style it.
- I love that slip dresses like this one are coming back into style recently. It would look so cute paired with everything from my favorite white sneaks and a leather jacket to a chic blazer and my Chanel sling backs. I actually got this one for my trip this week!
- A striped t-shirt in Paris may be cliché at this point but it truly is a staple that I can’t stop wearing. This one comes in a few color combinations and is under $15.
- I’d paid this velvet mini skirt with a classic sweater and my favorite OTK boots.
- Another versatile piece that will take you all over Paris is this classic white silk top. This one has the prettiest details and would be great for a work day.
- Booties season is back and I’m loving this chic black pair.
- How good are these designer-inspired cap toe flats? They also have a similar heel version here.
- I’m never one to say no to a beret while in Paris! This one is under $15.
- I’m loving these straight leg jeans. They come in this lighter wash as well as a dark blue and black.
- A pair of sleek black pants is always on my fall packing list for Paris and I’m loving the kick flare style of this pair that is under $30.
- Loving the square neckline of this top.
- We all know how much I love a puff sleeve sweater so of course this one caught my eye and I bought it instantly. It comes in the softest material and a few different colorways.
I love the items you shared and your picks in general, would love to see a post about trends in Paris now – every time I’ve been, I’ve noticed things that became popular here a few years later. What street style are you seeing?
Hi Cole – I very much find that the French don’t follow many trends. I see a lot of the same classic, timeless styles with maybe a few of the moment influences woven in such as wide leg denim right now.
Oooh those black kick crop pants are GOOD!
an indigo day
I know, right!? I need them!