A couple weeks ago, I published my Fall Wish List. And since many of the items were closer to a luxury price tag, I wanted to round up a more affordable wish list of fall items that have caught my eye recently. All of the items are under $150 and the collage below is shoppable so click on a piece to check it out.
Budget Friendly Fall Wish List
- This brand makes some of my favorite budget friendly coats including this beautiful wool, double breasted style. It also comes in a pretty cream and black.
- This chic blazer is giving me all the fall, Parisian vibes with the tweed and gold buttons.
- I do love a coatigan style this time of year and this oversized grey one is under $130 and is so cozy. I own it in the camel in an XS so be sure to size down!
- This floral dress would be perfect for a fall wedding or other event. Pair it with heels or try tall, healed boots for a very on trend look this season.
- How pretty is this silk top?! Love it for a night out with date night or an evening out with girlfriends.
- I always find myself picking up a few new neutral sweaters at an affordable price point that I can wear to death all fall and winter. This one is a great color, fit and price. I’m also loving this pull over style.
- Love the straight leg style and wash on these high waisted jeans. They also come in a curvy fit.
- You all know my love for daintier, gold jewelry. This necklace caught my eye as a perfect every day option and I think it would look great layered with other pieces.
- Trousers are truly having a moment this season and this camel pair is a good option under $150. I also found this similar pair for under $50.
- I shared a pair of black jeans in my Fall Wish list and these are similar and at a fantastic price point under $100.
- You all loved a similar sweater I recently wore in Scotland so I was excited to find this version for under $150. It also comes in camel and black.
- These booties have more of a sock style around the ankle which will pair perfecting with your straight and wider leg denim this season. I wore a similar look in this post.
- How chic is this top handle bag – love it and its reasonable price point.
- This style of ballet mule is very on trend this season and these are a great alternative to the designer pair I recently picked up. I would go for a neutral but if you love a colored shoe moment the green sure is pretty. I also think buying a more budget friendly version of a shoe style is a good way to test whether you’ll wear it a lot before you splurge on a designer style.
- If you’re looking for a trendy neutral sneaker this fall, look no further than these. They also comes in a few other colors and are under $125.
- These loafers have a bit more of a chunky style that is very of the moment, while still feeling classic, and are under $100. These are also a good designer alternative with a bit more of a sleek look.
I just bought the Mango bag. Can’t wait for it to arrive at my door!
Report back how it is!