A couple weeks ago, I published my Fall Wish List. And since many of the items were closer to a luxury price tag, I wanted to round up a more affordable wish list of fall items that have caught my eye recently. All of the items are under $150 and the collage below is shoppable so click on a piece to check it out.
Budget Friendly Fall Wish List
SHOP THE POST:
- While I’d style it a bit differently, I was immediately drawn to this plaid blazer coat for fall. It’s a great transitional piece and also comes in black and a gorgeous cream color.
- Leather and suede jacket season is officially here! This camel cropped style is going to be so versatile this fall, easily paired with everything from t-shirts to dresses.
- It is also the return of vest weather and how cute is this sherpa one? I also love this similar style.
- This leather flap crossbody is gorgeous and looks so much more expensive than it is. Scoop this one up quickly! Also loving this one from the same brand.
- Love this striped pullover! Such a good addition to the other stripes in my closet and available in up to 4XL.
- I’ve never met a white, ruffled blouse I didn’t love. This one would be darling on its own but I also would love it layered under sweaters.
- Black leather booties like these are a staple you’ll grab for over and over again. They are under $100 and also come in two neutral suede colors.
- I’ve raved about this beauty brand before but I have yet to try this best selling lip color.
- I mean, is this cardigan screaming my name or what? Love all the details!
- I wrote a few days ago about all my fall French essentials and a classic striped top this one from one of my favorite brands is at the top of the list.
- If you’ve been around for a while, you know how much I love this activewear brand. This long sleeved, cropped tee just came out for fall and I already picked it up – it’s so soft and the perfect light layer for walks or post-workout.
- I tend to invest in designer jeans but if those are not in your budget this season, I have heard nothing but rave reviews about this pair which is always under $100 and often goes on sale. Many do recommend sizing up one size though.
- Apparently to many skinny jeans are out but I will never stop believing that high waisted black skinny jeans are a pair of pants that you will get loads of wear in during fall and winter. I love the raw hem on this pair and would wear them with everything from sneakers and flats to booties and heels.
- As the weather starts to cool down, it is very common to start needing more moisture in your skincare routine. This newly launched face oil is on my list to try and is under $60.
- How chic are these tall boots?! And a steal at under $150.
- As I’m working on furnishing and decorating my new space, I can’t stop adding pretty fall décor to my cart. I love the windowpane check pattern on this blanket. I also have my eye on this cable knit one. Cozy season is almost here!
- It will be a while until I’m hosting in my new apartment but I’m loving these gold taper candle holders for creating a gorgeous tablescape.