One of the top reasons I enjoy the Fall so much is because it’s the return of cozy season. Soft blankets, loungewear, scented candles, hot cups of tea, fuzzy socks, crockpot comfort meals…you get the idea. I actually wrote this post last November and am updating it this year in what feels like the year where we all decided cozy was going to be our top priority. I get it, though. 2020 has left me craving comfort, nostalgia and the well-known.
Cozy Things to Love:
- My favorite lounge set made up of these sweats and this sweatshirt. (Recommend sizing down in both – I wear a Size Small). I lived in this during shelter in place and now have it in two colors.
- Speaking of sherpa, my favorite sherpa zip-up. I wear it in a size Medium. Also love this similar one, this similar one and this similar one. And all my favorite fleeces so far can be found here.
- These soft pajamas from Target. I have them in size Medium.
- I bought this pair of cashmere joggers (size Small) last year and I’m never looking back from cashmere joggers. (which match with my favorite cashmere hoodie that I own in size Large). This pair looks really nice, too.
- It’s officially Vuori jogger season again! These may just be my most worn pants of 2020. The fabric is insanely buttery soft and the fit is so great. I size down to a size Small. I now own these in two colors!
- This & Other Stories sweater I’ve talked about a lot. They brought this back for the third year as it always sells out! It’s the coziest and perfect when paired with leggings. Size down majorly. I own the Small.
- Give me all the comfy, cozy socks right now. Spotted this pair, this pair, this pair & this pair that have over 2,000 reviews – wow! These are my personal favorites (and a gift I give often to friends!)
- You can never have enough fleece joggers IMO.
- My favorite cozy plush robe that feels amazing to put on after a shower or bath.
- This alpaca sweater that I own is crazy cozy and cozy warm. I love the oversized fit with it to wear with my favorite leggings. I have it in size Medium.
- This super soft sweatshirt was one of my most worn items of last Winter and of shelter-in-place. I absolutely love it. I have it in size Medium.
- A cashmere hoodie? Yes, please.
- A pair of cozy slippers is a must this time of year and I’m in need of a new pair! I am eyeing this pair or this pair. Also this pair looks so fun – and has over 11,000 reviews!
- UGG has so many good cozy looking pieces right now including this jacket, this coat, this jacket and this pullover.
- A $100 cashmere sweater you can wear all the time.
- If I had a $1 for every time my girlfriends and I have discussed how amazing the Vuori joggers were this year, I’d be rich. We are obsessed. They are so soft, so comfy and manage to be stylish enough for both outdoor and indoor wear. I sized down to a Size Small.
- This fleece turtleneck I love donning on cozy, rainy days. It’s so comfy. I wear the Size Large.
- I got this oversized turtleneck recently and I love the fit of it – will be perfect for cold days at home with leggings. Size small.
- I am so glad long sleeve / pants pajamas season is back! It was heavenly to once again slip on this favorite pair from J.Crew that I love (size small) and are now officially back in rotation alongside these dreamy Target pajamas (size M) that were one of my best discoveries of 2020 (size M) and these new flannel ones (size M) I just bought for when it gets even cooler. Everything I’ve tried from Target’s Stars Above line has been so, so good. I am eying this robe & these pajamas next.
- If you don’t yet have fluffy, large bath towels to wrap yourself in after a shower or bath, I highly endorse these.
- I absolutely love how low maintenance my Nespresso machine makes my morning coffee routine. With just one touch and two minutes, I have a piping hot, delicious cup of coffee to enjoy in my cozy clothes in the morning.
- This Hygge candle that smells like a hug mixed with a light-filled morning at your favorite neighborhood bakery. (Unsure what hygge is? Look no further.) Another great candle for this time of year is this Autumn one from The White Company. Crate + Barrel also has loads of festive candles to induce coziness in your home this season.
- My very favorite blanket to cuddle under on my couch. And the one I keep on my bed and use on extra cold nights.
- This sherpa blanket is so affordable and has thousands of good reviews! Sounds uber cozy. This faux fur one also looks great.
- This faux sheepskin adds instant coziness to any space. Use it as a rug or drape it on your favorite chair. These pillows are also a perfect cozy addition to your living space.
- I love the idea of these beautiful hurricanes all lit up with candles to add a gorgeous glow to your home. Also a cute idea if you want to avoid flames – these starry lights.
- How heavenly do cashmere sheets sound? A less expensive option are these soft fleece sheets.
- This quilted fleece comforter also looks rather divine.
- I’m a big fan of home sprays so I was excited to see my favorite laundry brand now has one that can clear out your home of any smells and add some cozy freshness.
. . .
Have you had any great cozy finds lately? I’d love to hear about them!
p.s. more of my home favorites and the best cardigans out now.
Finally bought the Lou and Grey set when they had their sale and they are sooooo soft and comfy! Been changing into them immediately after work the past few days. Thanks so much for the rec 🙂
I am so glad to hear you love them, Lesley! Thanks for letting me know!
I’m a new(ish) follower and even newer to your newsletter. I’ve gotten plenty of newsletters from bloggers in the past but yours has been the one I actually stop to click on and read to your blog. I just wanted to tell you thank you for being real and relatable while offering fun, interesting content. It’s appreciated by me and I’m sure many others. Keep up the great work!
Love this post! All about everything cozy 🙂