Happy Thanksgiving from Australia! I flew to Melbourne yesterday and dined on lots of delicious Chinese Food instead of turkey and stuffing this year. (Thursday was yesterday for me! Being in the future is so strange, I tell you.)
I hadn’t planned to post today initially but as I’ve been so busy working and prepping holiday content (have you shopped these good sales yet!?), I’ve been in major hibernation mode wearing some favorite cozy pieces so I wanted to quickly share some of my favorite things for this time of year when you want to stay indoors and be nothing but cozy. A handful are already on sale so figured it was worth posting this now vs. later!
When I get home from Oz I cannot wait to get back into my cozy clothes!
Cozy Things to Love:
- My favorite lounge set made up of these sweats and this sweatshirt. (Recommend sizing down in both).
- This Hygge candle that smells like a hug mixed with a light-filled morning at your favorite neighborhood bakery. (Unsure what hygge is? Look no further.)
- Speaking of candles, Otherland makes some of my all time favorites ones and the brand has never discounted before now! You can get 20% off right now and I think their Trio Sets make the loveliest gifts. The Cardamom Milk candle is literally heavenly!
- These leggings I love for lazy weekends.
- This fuzzy hoodie sweater.
- A faux fur sweatshirt? Yes, please!
- This sherpa pull over being worn above. Maybe my favorite Old Navy find ever? I sized down to a Small.
- Speaking of sherpa, my favorite sherpa zip-up. Also love this similar one with a hood!
- These oh-so-soft fleece pajamas from Old Navy. I sized down to Small. More great pajamas from Old Navy here.
- And these sherpa socks. Ugly but utterly divine to slip your feet into at the end of a long day or coming in from the cold!
- These cozy Ugg slippers.
- These chic and under $50 joggers from Gap.
- Cashmere joggers are officially on my wish list as we look at a brutal winter ahead. I have my eye on this pair or this pair or this pair (which match with my favorite cashmere hoodie).
- My favorite PJs that I’ve had for over five years and still look forward to wearing. (Alternatively, a w&w reader shared she’s obsessed with these Target PJs that are a dupe for mine! A great price and three cute colors.)
- My favorite cozy plush robe that feels amazing to put on after a shower or bath.
- This cozy alpaca sweater that has been added to my wish list. Love the sleeve detail!
- This teddy coat bound to keep you warm.
- These dreamy lounge pants.
- This fleece cardigan. Or this cozy one with a hood. Or this one.
- My very favorite blanket to cuddle under on my couch. And the one I keep on my bed and use on extra cold nights. Also love the looks of this one.
- The best socks to keep your feet warm.
- A super warm hat. (I own it in ivory!)
- My go-to scarf at the moment. So warm. So cozy.
- This set is so my style. Adding it to my wish list pronto!