As I have in previous years, I plan to spend the holidays and early part of January at my parent’s home in Colorado. While I love dressing up and celebrating Christmas at all of my favorite NYC spots, I am so looking forward to packing up all of my favorite cozy pieces for a little winter hibernation.
Amazon Fashion has continued to impress me with their quality loungewear and comfortable pieces (you can bet I’m bringing the sherpa pullover pictured here, one of my favorites!) so I am rounding up some of the items that caught my eye recently in this month’s Amazon Fashion Finds post. Don’t miss a few more pieces at the bottom of this post and hope you find something to curl up in this season.
Cozy Winter Finds from Amazon Fashion
- This teddy coat is quickly becoming a favorite in my (very full) coat closet and an excellent, affordable option. It comes in a few different colors and is under $60. You may want to size down for a less oversized fit.
- How fun is this rose gold metallic puffer? This one is a bit heavier than my beloved packable Amazon jacket but also has outstanding reviews! This is also a nice warm puffer coat, albeit a bit more neutral with great reviews. Love that it has a hood.
- Loving this sherpa jacket for under $40! While I’d probably go for this neutral, it does come in some really fun color combinations. I just added it to my cart!
- I own and love this sweater dress – its a great basic and easily dressed up but still comfortable. How To Style Sweater Dresses.
- I am obsessed with this turtleneck sweater! I love that its a bit longer to easily pair with leggings but the style looks so put together.
- This sweater remains a favorite in my closet (and with you all!). This winter white is so chic but it also comes in a bunch of colorways. See it on here.
- I am very into this kimono-style coatigan – would pair well over loungewear or work great for a work event.
- I’d pair this cropped sweatshirt with my favorite high waisted leggings (these are a great budget friendly Align pant dupe!) or joggers. This green is so pretty but it also comes in a few color options.
- This sweatshirt has over 30,000 reviews, is under $15 and a great basic you’ll get loads of wear out of.
- I’ve had my eye on these slim fit joggers for a while and after reading all the rave reviews, it may be time to finally add them to my cart.
- Matching sets are still a favorite for loungewear and this one is has so many good reviews and is under $50 for both pieces. I also have my eye on this set too.
- These slippers have over 34,000 reviews (!!!) so consider me convinced to give them a try.
- This cardigan is so pretty and has really good reviews. I love the drape collar.
A few more picks:
And don’t miss my entire Amazon Storefront where you can find everything I own and love!