Another month of great Amazon Fashion finds! Between cozy items and budget friendly closet staples, there are so many good picks. In particular, I’ve been loving the sweater options (even more at the end of the post!) that are personally getting me even more excited for fall weather. Any other items I can help you look for in next month’s post?
Shop the Post:
- This camel coat is a great staple and the perfect transitional piece.
- Whether you’re running errands on the weekend or stepping out for dinner, this comfortable dress will be your best friend. I’d pair it with heeled booties.
- A great layering piece, this simple turtleneck dress is under $25 and also comes in black.
- How darling is this plaid cape for fall?! The perfect light topper.
- This mock neck sweater is so chic and looks more expensive than it is.
- With over 6,000+ positive reviews, look no further than these lightweight hoops for an affordable addition to your everyday jewelry.
- A friend of mine was wearing this cute sweater recently and I knew I had to include it in this round up when she told me it was from Amazon!
- I love the longer length of this turtleneck tunic, perfect to pair with leggings for WFH.
- I gasped when I saw these sherpa lined joggers, they are begging for chilly Fall days.
- These jeans are so my style and a great price!
- I picked up a silk skirt like this style last year and it was such a good closet staple for Fall and Winter. Styled two ways here.
- Oh my, the ruffle details on this sweater!
- Love this classic cardigan.
- This cashmere scarf comes in loads of colors, has over 2,000+ positive reviews and is such a good price.
- The style of these sunglasses are a favorite of mine and these come in a few different colors.
- These leather gloves are also cashmere lined…how luxurious!
- Don’t hate me for even mentioning it but I love my Chelsea style rain boots like these and while I typically where them on rainy days, I think they’d work for the snowy weather that unfortunately isn’t too far off, too.
even more picks: