I truly cannot believe it is already August 1st – this summer has just flown by for me. It has been so great to travel, have friends visit and be able to be out enjoying my city this summer and am looking forward to some really exciting plans this month.
While some brands are starting to look towards fall collections (and as much as I do love autumn!), I’m still finding so many cute late summer pieces at a great price from some of my favorite retailers. In this month’s Affordable Finds, I’ve rounded up some recent favorites that are under $150. Happy shopping!
Late Summer Finds Under $150
- This linen blend dress is so perfect for those steamy late summer days. I’ve got my eye on both white and black and love the under $40 price point.
- This jersey dress is very similar to a designer style I’ve been wearing non-stop this summer, but for a much more affordable price. I love that it can easily be styled for both a casual vibe with sneakers or sandals or dressed up with the right accessories and shoes.
- How cute is this black jumpsuit? A great classic from one of my favorite brands. I just ordered it!
- This dress is the perfect breezy shirt dress to wear into work on a hot day. It also comes in a pattern if that’s more your style.
- How are you feeling about the crochet trend that has become so popular this summer? I think this cropped tank is a really accessible way to try it. I got it and paired it with a matching crochet skirt.
- This layered gold bracelet would be a great addition to your wrist stack. Simple yet striking.
- I love the ruffle details on this basic white t-shirt. An easy way to dress up a staple. I’d pair it with high waisted shorts.
- The perfect layering piece for summer evenings – enter this striped quarter zip pull over.
- I love the look of these white wide leg jeans – a modern version of a classic style and a great option to don on cooler summer evenings.
- A friend of mine recently raved about these jean shorts for having the perfect high waisted look with the more relaxed fit and longer inseam.
- This sleek ankle wrap sandal is perfect for dressing up a summer outfit. It also comes in loads of colors.
- I’d pair this cropped blank tank with dark denim and heels for a dinner or a night out. It also comes in cream and is under $35.
- I’ve been eyeing this classic black one piece all summer and it may be time to finally *add to cart*. It also comes in red and the prettiest blue.
- Loving these easy neutral sandals for under $50. They also come in black.
Shop the Post