2020 was the year of athleisure, matching sets and cozy home wear and to be honest, I’m looking forward to keeping those trends going into 2021! In this month’s Amazon Fashion post where I scour for the best finds, I’ve rounded up loads of great activewear and athleisure to kick off the new year. Whether you’re looking to kick off a new workout routine or are planning to stay warm and cozy during winter, I’m sure you’ll find something you like.
Amazon Fashion Loungewear & Athleisure:
SHOP THE POST:
- I have a similar jacket to this one (this version without a hood) and love it. Its the perfect weight to be warm without being too bulky.
- How cool is this navy bomber jacket? It comes in a few colors and is such a fun topper.
- This oversized cardigan looks so cozy and comes in loads of cute colors. Adding it to my cart (and this is in my cart right now, too!).
- Who doesn’t love a matching set? This thermal one comes with an oversized hoodie and joggers and looks so comfy for days at home.
- This top is slightly oversized making a great layering piece over your favorite workout tank while still looking put together for Zoom calls.
- The reviews of this top rave about how soft and cozy it is (they also recommend sizing up!). Consider me sold!
- This wrap sweater is cashmere and under $70, win, win!
- Can you believe these leggings have almost 30,000 positive reviews?! If you’re in the market for a new pair of high waisted leggings, I think you’ve found your match in these.
- A friend of mine has these joggers and raves about them. They’re quite similar to a pair from Lululemon but a fraction of the price at only $30. I like the navy and olive grey colors.
- How darling is this striped matching set? We all know I love a navy and white stripe!
- While I probably couldn’t wear this to work out (see my favorite sports bras here), this cropped bra top is comfortable enough to lounge in and comes in a few pretty colors. I’d wear it with leggings and a cardigan.
- This cashmere pompom hat would be so perfect for my neighborhood walks now that’s it getting so cold.
- I have a similar pair of slippers (also available on Amazon here) that I live in. These have great reviews and are under $35.
I also can highly recommend this puffer, this puffer, this fleece, this fleece, these leggings and these no-show socks. I own them all and love them. And I’m so glad the fleeces finally got restocked in particular as they sold out for a while! The zip up fleece was a best seller on wit & whimsy this year. I wear a M in each of these items.
Even more Amazon fashion Picks: