Wheels up to Nantucket! I am so excited to be heading to this oh-so-special place with my friend Carly again this summer. We had the best time last July after I spontaneously joined her for a few days and she’s rented the same house this summer and was kind enough to extend the invite to me again! This will be my fourth time to the island and it is one of those places that you just fall more in love with every time you experience it. Today’s post is a peek inside my suitcase for the week.
- This pretty eyelet tank that’ll pair perfectly with the Everlane jeans I’m bringing.
- My all-time favorite striped tee. But of course! Give me all the nautical stripes while on-island.
- This striped dress. I saw that ALC launched a striped dress version of my favorite puff-sleeved tee and I’ve already worn it in Paris. It is the perfect summer day dress.
- This easy collarless shirt dress.
- This white linen dress. Previously worn here.
- Cute jammies that are the perfect weight for summer.
- My favorite t-shirt that pairs with skirts + shorts.
- This H&M swimsuit I just got and couldn’t love more. The quality is SO good. Their swim selection this summer is killing it. More cute affordable swimwear here.
- This denim skirt.
- This classic denim jacket for cooler evenings.
- These affordable + versatile denim shorts.
- These darling earrings.
- These jeans in the perfect light wash for summer.
- A straw hat for sun protection.
- My favorite sneakers that come with me every trip. More on them here.
- These espadrilles. I love how they pair with midi dresses and that they’re so comfortable.
- This protective hair fluid.
- This SPF 50 I recently re-discovered in my beauty stash and forgot how much I love! It has the slightest bit of coverage and goes on matte and non-greasy. It is perfect for when you want good SPF coverage but also want to put on a bit of makeup. If I hadn’t forgotten about it, it definitely would have been included in this post about my favorite SPFs!
- This darling clutch I can’t get enough of. Last seen here.
- This versatile little bag. Perfect for evenings out. I adore this bag and henceforth have it in two colors.
A few other things I’ll be packing:
- This affordable striped dress.
- This sweatshirt for cooler evenings spent outside.
- This pretty dress I plan to pop over my swimsuits. (Now on sale!)
- A baseball cap for beach time to protect my face.
- This cute two-piece set for an evening out.
- This cute headband I picked up in Anthropologie before my Provence trip. (They have the best hair accessories at the moment. Love this pearl embellished headband in particular.)
I’m also going to be bringing a few books from this list to read at the house and on the beach!
Shop the Post:
p.s. an outfit on Nantucket last summer and sailing in Nantucket.
Typing this in my Lake Pajamas!!! Can’t wait for you to get here!!!!
Thank you lady!!
OMG have a blast!!! Have some ice cream for me please 🙂
You got it 😉