It’s about time for a new Affordable Finds post! I’ve been seeing so many cute neutral picks for winter that I knew I needed to share.
We’re reaching the point in winter when you start to dread getting dressed and pulling out all the sweaters you’ve worn a million times already. So I always find myself adding a few last minute pieces to my closet. These picks are all under $150 and don’t forget that the collage is shoppable.
Neutral Winter Picks
- How cute is this teddy bomber jacket? It may be a bit too cold to enjoy right away but I love this as a transitional jacket.
- The stripes on this sweater are giving me some serious Francophile vibes. It also comes in pink which would be so cute for Valentines Day!
- This mock neck sweater is a great basic you’ll get loads of wear out of. And it’s under $20.
- I have a classic belt like this one that I love so I was excited to find this budget friendly option. It also comes in brown and this one is similar but slimmer if that’s your preference.
- The prettiest winter white cardigan – so perfect for feeling comfortable and put together for WFH days.
- This quilted jacket is a great topper for layering from winter into spring.
- I love layering body suits like this one that’s under $50 under my favorite jackets, blazers and cardigans.
- These jeans have the perfect lived in wash and distressing and I love that they come in Standard, Petite, Tall and Plus sizes.
- These distressed black jeans are under $30 and have great reviews. They come in light and dark washes too.
- This sweater is so my style – I love the delicate ruffle detail.
- Perfect for a ladies night out, this smocked top also comes in black and is so versatile.
- These mules are very similar to a designer pair I own and love. Definitely worth trying if you’re in the market for the look for less!
- How darling are these gold hair pins? Such a pretty and simple hair accessory and a good way to dress up second day hair.
- Love this little top handle bag! It also comes in a few fun colors.
A few more finds:
You May Also Like:
- My Favorite Skincare Products for Cold Weather.
- Vuori Activewear Review.
- Winter Finds from Amazon Fashion.