By now you’ve heard that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access kicks off today. If you have a Nordstrom card to shop the initial sale, below are my picks to nab starting today! Or, if you’re like me, you can begin to build out your Wish List (my favorite function of shopping on Nordstrom.com!)
The best part of this sale? Nearly all the clothing + accessories are for Fall! That means you can shop things for the season ahead at a discount. Once the sale is over, items return to their normal price. Last year I got SO many good things and this year’s sale looks just as good.
Below everything is broken down into categories so I hope you find it helpful for your perusing! Happy shopping!
PERFECT FOR FALL:
WHAT I’M BUYING:
- The Spanx faux leather leggings I adore and have worn on the blog (and that have sold out the last two Falls they’ve been available) are part of the sale! Run, don’t walk.
- This is my favorite skincare product that I’ve been using for years and buy over and over again. I cannot recommend it enough especially if you tend to get pesky breakouts here and there.
- There are a lot of great leather and moto jackets for the sale but this one and this one are my personal favorites.
- This is a great deal on MAC brushes.
- I have this tank and love it. I plan to purchase another!
- The best blowdryer ever is back as part of the sale again this year! Don’t miss out – it’s life changing how fast it dries your hair!
- Stuart Weitzman boots are worth every penny of your investment in my opinion and the heel height on these will give you legs for days while still being able to put in serious mileage.
- My favorite sneakers for running errands are part of the sale! Speaking of sneakers, I’m buying these.
- Oversized cardigans for days! I love this one, this one and this one.
- AG jeans are some of my favorites that I own and they make the best ankle length ones! I love the raw hem on these and these.
- These booties you’ll wear all year long and these will be so comfortable. (I own several Rag & Bone booties because they are the best for lengthening your legs while still being able to hoof it all over town!)
- Speaking of boots, these are always the first things to sell out as part of this sale.
- This sweater is being added to my cart, pronto.
- This bomber jacket is so cool! You could wear it to the gym or dress it up.
- I love my Vince slip on sneakers so much and they have a ton of cool colors in the sale style.
- This Diptyque set of candles sold out quickly at last year’s sale so scoop it up while you can! It would make a great gift for a friend’s birthday or you could store a few away for hostess gifts during the holiday season!
- You’ll wear this utility jacket non-stop.
- I didn’t do picks for this category, but there are also a ton of Home items as part of the sale. Worth taking a look! Most notably, this bar cart, these marble coasters and this aromatherapy diffuser.
Hope you guys find some stuff you love! I’ll do a similar post when the sale opens up to the public. Happy Shopping!