By now you’ve heard of that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access kicks off today. If you have a Nordstrom card (debit or credit) below are my picks to nab starting today (I’m not telling you how to shop the sale as you may have seen elsewhere because well, you’re human and know how to shop online :)).
I actually had the opportunity to preview some of the beauty items at an event last night and they have so many good sets! Below everything is broken down into categories so I hope you find it helpful for your perusing!
My Favorite Brands:
Perfect for Fall:
Things I Have & Love:
And a few notes…
- This overnight bag is one of the best things ever. I take it for all my short trips out of the city. Two of my girlfriends have since bought it after traveling with me!
- This curling iron has cult status in New York and I’ve never seen it discounted before.
- If there’s one beauty product I buy over and over again the most, it is this.
- I have a very similar jacket to this one and I LIVE IN all Fall & Winter. On weekends and especially to/from workout classes. I styled my similar one here.
- This jacket looks just like my Mackage one, but hey…at a fraction of the price!
- My blowdryer that is so lightweight and fast at drying all of my hair is part of the sale. Highly recommend!
- Love this layering piece. Very similar to the one I styled here that sold out very quickly last year.
- At last night’s event I learned from the national beauty director at Nordstrom that this is their number one selling cleanser all year every year.
- If you’re in the market for a new black clutch, I highly recommend this one that I have. The strap is detachable!
- If you don’t yet own a Clarisonic, now is the time! They rarely get discounted and I swear by mine for nightly use. This is the one I have and love. If you already own one, stock up on brush heads that never get discounted.
- These are my all time favorite leggings. I own several pair (I even keep some at my parents place in Colorado so I’m never without!) At $33 for anniversary pricing, you have to snag a pair!
That’s it for now! Happy shopping, all!