If you’re a fan of shopping sales, good news as the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access is here. And while this year’s sale looks really promising, I of course will be acknowledging that shopping preferences this year look a little different. And you’ll see that reflected in my posts related to the sale. If you have a Nordstrom card to shop Early Access, below are my picks to nab now. Or, if you’re like me, you can begin to build out your Wish List (my favorite function of shopping on Nordstrom.com) to shop next Friday when public access starts. I’ll share another post with picks when public access opens.
I think we’re all familiar by now that the reason this Nordstrom Sale is so great is that it is largely made up of items for your Fall wardrobe. Shop now for things for the season ahead at a discount. Once the sale is over, items return to their normal price.
I hope you’ll appreciate seeing my picks throughout the sale and recognize that these are highly curated. I work hard to share pieces that will be worth the spend and hope you find some things you’re excited about!
My selects this year are more about loungewear + comfy pieces, workout clothes, bits for the home, practical pieces for Fall & Winter and beauty + wellness as we all continue to adapt to the new normal that 2020 has served us. A lot of items appear to be sold out already so I’m hopeful for restocks.
And just a quick note that the imagery widgets are not all inclusive of my picks you’ll see bulleted out. Due to some technical difficulties my site is experiencing this week I had some issues with building the widgets.
ALL THINGS COMFY & COZY:
- The bra I haven’t stopped raving about lately is included in the sale! I may just buy three more you guys! This bra is so comfortable and manages to be supportive despite not having underwire. I am obsessed. It led me to buy this one, too during quarantine and I wear both SO much. Trust me on this you guys – you need and want this bra for comfy days ahead. I added the racerback version to my wish list. I take a size M in this brand.
- UGG makes my favorite cozy robe and they have a similar style a part of the sale! Also this one looks particularly heavenly.
- I’ve heard people rave about this pair of pajamas in years past. This similar pair is perfect for cooler temperatures.
- Give me all the comfy socks come Fall & Winter.
- I’m all about a lounge short these days and spotted this pair and this pair.
- Quarantine taught me that the limit does not exist on comfy pairs of joggers. These, these & these were my favorite pairs included in the sale.
- I love a cozy fleece zip up for walks in cooler weather.
FAVORITE FASHION FINDS:
- One of my favorite Madewell cardigans from last year has a new look (see it in the above photo)! I love this take on it. It also comes in solid colors (I own it in black).
- You know I love a ruffled collar! I love that this casual top gets an upgrade with the collar detail + it has a puff sleeve so win/win.
- I own a couple of these camisoles for layering under sweaters and blouses. Inexpensive and great quality.
- I love a longline cardigan over a tee with leggings on work from home days. Also comes in plus size. And this one is also always in the top sellers of every sale so it might be time for me to get it. I also like the sleeves on this one.
- I could see myself wearing this top, this top + this lace blouse in Paris on a future trip.
- You guys know this jacket has my name all over it. And this one + this one also get my approval.
- For the days you want to be in leggings but also be in a stylish outfit: enter the Spanx faux leather leggings that I have owned and loved wearing for nearly 8 years now.
- My favorite jeans spotted in the sale were this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair and this pair.
- I love this J.Crew sweater bomber jacket. So chic and perfect to pair with workout clothes for walks + errands.
- This Madewell sweater coat is so my style.
- In past sales I have found the Halogen cashmere to be good quality so if you want some classic and cozy cashmere for the months ahead, you can’t beat the price on this sweater.
GREAT COATS & JACKETS:
- The Barbour jackets are always the first to go. The styles on sale that I like include this one (it’s similar to this one I own), this one and this one.
- I also like the Patagonia jackets in this year’s sale including this one and this one.
- I added this North Face to my Wish List immediately. I love the vintage vibes of it.
- This faux fur jacket is so chic – I’d pair it with sneakers or a suede bootie.
- This is a great classic camel coat.
- I love a classic trench coat and my practical, older + wiser self loves one with a hood even more.
- This military-inspired coat is probably one of the best, most timeless coat purchases within the sale.
FAVORITE SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Marc Fisher makes some of my favorite boots and this pair in the sale are very similar to a pair I own.
- I never know where all my socks go so I’m going to purchase these that are perfect for my workouts and sneakers or boots.
- I added these UGG slippers to my wish list. Quarantine has taught me I could use a new pair.
- Ray Ban Wayfarers for under $100 – no further explanation required!
- Classic Stan Smiths on sale? Yes, please.
- Gorjana makes some of my favorite affordable jewelry and these dainty earrings are very my style.
- I own this hat and love it for beach and park days. I wear a Large.
- These Instagram famous Veja sneakers are on sale!
- If you’re like most Americans and spending more time outdoors these days, these waterproof hiking boots are so stylish and could do double duty for snow days, too.
- If you’ve always wanted to try one of my favorite clean body care brands, Necessaire – now’s the time! They have a duo of their two best-selling products included in the sale.
- I’ve been using NeuLash all of quarantine and my lashes have definitely got longer which I absolutely love. It only ever goes on sale during the Anniversary Sale. I also use NeuBrow which is part of the sale as well. It’s great if you’re looking to grow your eyebrows a bit.
- My Riki Light up Mirror was one of the best purchases I’ve made in 2020 and so I can’t believe it is the sale for $75 off! So worth it for a better makeup application experience. It’s also what I use to shoot all my video makeup tutorials.
- I love the idea of these washable cosmetics clothes! An easy way to make your beauty routine more sustainable.
- I bought these brushes during the last sale and they’ve been so great.
- The Kate Somerville Exfolikate remains one of the best skincare products I’ve ever used. It’s particularly great if you’re having breakouts. Effective yet gentle. This is one of the top selling items I share in the sale every year – you guys that have tried it love it and understand how great it is. This will last you A LONG TIME.
- I love that my favorite setting spray (literally a holy grail for hot days) is part of the sale and the set includes a travel size. I love this stuff so much that I always, always travel with a travel size.
- I’ve heard really good things about the GloPro Microneedler and this price is one of the best I’ve ever seen for it. I added it to my personal Wish List and may splurge on it.
- I love Anastasia Beverly Hills’ brow products and this set is a good value that you’ll most likely use every day.
- If you’ve been following me during quarantine you know that I exclusively use these silk scrunchis nowadays. I can’t seem to have enough and love that they don’t damage your hair like regular elastics.
- I know everyone loves the Dyson hairdryer but for over 5 years I have owned and loved my T3 hair dryer. During the sale it is 1/4 the price of the Dyson. I’ve had no issues with it and it’s always one of the best selling items of my sale recommendations every year!
- One of my very favorite sports bras (mentioned in this post) is part of the sale! Available in plus size, too. I wear a Medium.
- I own a pair of these Alo leggings and really like them. I recommend sizing down in this brand – I wear a small.
- I prefer to workout in high-necked tanks and this one looks like it would be flattering on.
- This sports bra looks perfect for yoga.
- I could use more zip ups like this one given my 2020 regularity of outdoor walks. This brand is always a good price + pretty good quality.
- If you’re a fan of bike shorts, here’s a good looking pair by Nike.
- Sweaty Betty makes some of my favorite workout clothes but I almost always wait for it to go on sale because it is pricey. These leggings look great.
Overall I found the home selection of the sale disappointing this year. Below are the items I think are worth considering.
- You know I love me some glassware and there’s some very beautiful glassware that I think is the standout part of the Home sale section. These martini glasses, these strikingly beautiful coups, these classic wine glasses, these flutes and these old fashioned glasses that resemble my own were my favorites. Know someone moving? Any of these would make great housewarming presents I think!
- Since walks with wine were one of the few things to come out of 2020, do yourself a favor and get these portable tumblers.
- One Christmas I got my mom a blanket from Ugg and she still has good things to say about it years later. This one looks similar and I love how many colors it comes in.
- The White Company makes great candles and a few are included in the sale – this scent is the best included in the sale in my opinion.
- Speaking of candles, I also love the ones from NEST and this duo is a good price.
- As we all do more cooking, if your frying pans need an upgrade these look great.
As you guys know, I so appreciate you shopping the sale via my links – it helps so much & I’m so grateful for your support of my work!
And a reminder that some things get restocked so either Wish List an item or keep refreshing. As mentioned, Public Access starts next Wednesday so I’ll be back then to round up more picks that have been added / restocked so keep an eye out for that.
Happy shopping you guys!