If you’re a fan of shopping sales, good news as the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access is here. Early access is tiered out so it begins today for some and then opens to more as the week goes on so you can bookmark this post to shop on the day you get access. Or, if you’re like me, you are building out your Wish List (my favorite function of shopping on Nordstrom.com) to shop on the 28th when public access starts. I’ll share another post with picks when public access opens.
I think we’re all familiar by now that the reason this Nordstrom Sale is so great is that it is largely made up of items for your Fall wardrobe. Shop now for things for the season ahead at a discount. Once the sale is over, items return to their normal price.
I hope you’ll appreciate seeing my picks throughout the sale and recognize that these are highly curated. I work hard to share pieces that will be worth the spend and hope you find some things you’re excited about! As you guys know, I so appreciate you shopping the sale via my links – it helps so much & I’m so grateful for your support of my work!
I’ve broken out my picks by my Top Picks, Fashion Finds, Coats & Jackets , Shoes Intimates & Accessories, Fitness Finds, Comfy & Cozy Picks, Best of Beauty and Home Finds.
MY TOP PICKS:
FAVORITE FASHION FINDS:
- This Madewell colorblock cardigan is sure to sell out. Here’s a solid color similar one by Barefoot Dreams and this one that’s a bestseller every year, too!
- I added this Madewell sweater and this one to my wish list.
- Of all the jeans in the sale, these are my picks: this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair & this pair. All by brands I own and trust.
- This Madewell top is so my style.
- This jumpsuit has my name all over it.
- I am loving the texture on this sweater and this sweater. They’ll look so good layered under coats come Fall & Winter.
- This top looks so flattering (and would be great on video calls!)
- My Spanx faux leather leggings get so much wear even after having them for seven years! This is the time to buy them if you’ve ever wanted them.
- Everyone loves the Nordstrom brand pajamas: they have a shorts pair and a pants pair on sale.
- You know I love a knit dress. This one and this one are on my radar. Wear them now & then layer them with a leather jacket or blazer in the Fall. Same goes for this Madewell tee dress and this chic midi dress!
- So glad blazer wearing will be returning! I liked this one and this one in the sale.
- Because the limit on stripe tees does not exist.
- I’m always collecting pretty silk tanks to wear under blazers and leather jackets all Fall/Winter long.
- This floral top is still pricey but it’s so beautiful.
- I added these faux leather pants to my wish list immediately.
- I’m adding this cardigan and this cardigan to my cart for sure.
- This top is so cute for work.
- Other sweaters I love in the sale? This one and this one.
- Because the shacket trend isn’t going away this Fall – nab this one while you can.
GREAT COATS & JACKETS:
- I added this coat and this coat to my wish list immediately – the colors are so pretty for Fall!
- I think this Club Monaco classic trench coat is one of the best clothing items in the sale.
- The Vince jackets always go fast & with good reason – I love the couple that I own. Ones like this investment one in the sale are so timeless.
- Very into this affordable and casual puffer jacket.
- How good is this faux leather moto!? (In plus size, too) Also love this leather jacket.
- This cozy teddy jacket is so cute. And I love this shearling one, too.
- This is a classic Levi’s denim jacket on sale.
- The North Face jackets went so fast in last year’s sale. I am liking this one and this one the best.
- This hooded Barbour is equal parts stylish and practical.
- This coat is so beautiful. This similar one is more affordable.
- The Instagram famous suede moto jacket is under $100 for the sale.
- This classic wrap coat has a beautiful yet practical hood, too.
- This coat is so my style and I love that it is reversible!
- This Ralph Lauren jacket is so beautiful and totally timeless.
FAVORITE SHOES, INTIMATES & ACCESSORIES:
- I wanted a pair of boots just like this last season so I’m going to grab these during the sale.
- These boots are waterproof and actually cute enough to wear out making them perfect to travel with!
- One of my favorite over the knee boots is back for the sale.
- Speaking of OTK boots, Stuart Weitzman has two great pairs in the sale for hundreds off so don’t miss them! This pair and this pair were the ones I liked.
- Snow boots that aren’t ugly? Yes, please.
- Ok how chic are these combat boots!?
- Yes to these heeled booties.
- Because everyone needs little suede booties!
- I added these CZ earrings to my wish list – love that you get two sizes!
- These hoops are beautiful and perfect to wear with hair-up styles this summer.
- I love my jewelry from Gorjana so was excited to see this pretty pendant in the sale. Would make a great affordable little gift!
- Ray Ban has some great styles in the sale! This pair, this pair & this pair were my favorite.
- Run, don’t walk: Celine cat eye sunnies on sale!
- This wrap is perfect for keeping at your desk or bringing when traveling. I have one just like it that I always bring on every flight.
- True & Co on sale! This bra, this bra and this bra are my personal favorites.
- Ankle socks and no-show socks because you can never have enough!
- Because wedding season is back: Spanx and more Spanx.
- My favorite Nike leggings (I own two pair) are included in the sale! This pair also looks great. Also my favorite affordable sports bra is included in the sale! This sports bra is so chic, too.
- Don’t miss this Nike hoodie, too.
- The Zella leggings are always a great buy for the sale. This pair has pockets and this pair you’ll wear loads.
- Also by Zella: high waisted bike shorts and this cozy looking hoodie.
- Sweaty Betty makes some of my favorite workout clothes but I almost always wait for it to go on sale because it is pricey. These leggings and this tank look great. (I love my Sweaty Betty leggings!)
ALL THINGS COMFY & COZY:
BEST OF BEAUTY:
- If you’ve always wanted to try one of my favorite clean body care brands, Necessaire – now’s the time! They have a duo of their two best-selling products included in the sale. The price is nearly 2 for 1!
- I love using NeuLash to get longer lashes and it only ever goes on sale during the Anniversary Sale. I also use NeuBrow which is part of the sale as well. It’s great if you’re looking to grow your eyebrows a bit.
- My Riki Light up Mirror was one of the best purchases I made in 2020 and so I can’t believe it is the sale for $70 off! So worth it for a better makeup application experience. It’s also what I use to shoot all my video makeup tutorials.
- These are the eye makeup brushes I use everyday and they’re great. They have facial brushes on sale, too.
- I love that my favorite setting spray (literally a holy grail for hot days) is part of the sale and the set includes a travel size. I love this stuff so much that I always, always travel with a travel size.
- I bought my GloPro Microneedler during last year’s sale and love it. Read my full GloPro Review.
- Speaking of facial tools, I bought the NuFace last month and now it is on sale for under $200 as part of the sale.
- I love Briogeo and this set is a great way to be introduced to this buzzy hair care brand.
- If you’ve been following me during quarantine you know that I exclusively use these silk scrunchis nowadays. I can’t seem to have enough and love that they don’t damage your hair like regular elastics.
- This curling wand is Instagram famous and is now on sale. T3’s new straightener is also marked down!
- This Kiehl’s mask is a long-running favorite of mine for when my skin feels congested and it’s part of the sale this year!
- Supergoop on sale!
- Grab these True Botanicals products on sale now and bring them along on future trips. I love this brand.
- OMG a jumbo ELEMIS Cleansing Balm for just $79!
- The mini Diptyqye candles always sell out. They make a great gift or I personally bring them along when traveling!
- I’ve never seen Darphin on sale before so I wouldn’t miss this set of minis.
- The new Dyson vacuum is part of the sale!
- Get my beloved NIGHT pillow for $50 off! Read why I love my Night pillow.
- This blanket that found internet stardom always sells out.
- The Theragun has a bundle as part of the sale. I’ve never seen it marked down before!
- If you want a bedding refresh, Boll and Branch has sheets in the sale.
- Love that Casper is doing a pillow and weighted blanket kit on sale!
- My tea kettle is part of the sale. I’ve never seen it on sale.
- Refresh your cookware with this set from Viking.
- This self cleaning water bottle people love – would make a great gift and is perfect for travel.
- You know I love this Paris print and this Paris print!
- I gave my mom an UGG throw years ago and she still tells me to this day how much she likes it.
And a reminder that some things get restocked so either Wish List an item or keep refreshing. As mentioned, Public Access starts the 28th so I’ll be back then to round up more picks that have been added / restocked so keep an eye out for that.
Happy shopping you guys!